Tuesday, March 10, 2015

[enter-talk] KIM SUNGGYU A WHILE AGO

A while ago, I saw a video of Kim Sunggyu that really touched me.
I'm  not an inspirit but I'm interested in Kim Sunggyu.

I was browsing videos on youtube and this appeared randomly, I think it was this week? 
It's a video of him coming out after the infinite gathering fan meeting.
even though he was the same as usual,
when he saw the fans clustered around, he started to greet them busily








and then a middle aged man approached Sunggyu
(behind him was the bod guard and next to him was his manager, they looked suspiciousㅋ)






I think he was giving gifts from his daughter...

when Sunggyu realized, he went "oh?!" and looked surprised
his small eyes became so big, and he started to bow.
















you can see the video here





post response:
[+589][-15]

ㅇ |2015.03.07 21:06
the unchanging leader and his apprentice dongsaeng..... a group that deserves our love.
153
1
(biggest reason I like infinite)
ㅇ |2015.03.07 21:09
he seems well disciplined, he looks cool
136
2

ㅇ |2015.03.07 21:23
this is the most recent one..I saw him greeting like that in airports? I wanna learn from him but it's so hard. ah seriously Sunggyu.
133
4

경코딱G |2015.03.07 21:08
woaw, it seriously must've been so tiring to see everyone gathered like that, but he's still greeting everyone, he freaking gives off a good vibe
52
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.08 03:11
a kid that is prettily received anywhere he goes
48
0
(Sunggyu ssi is a beautiful person, he has so much manners
before recording, we were having a standby, and he came to greet the staff one by one
he was going nuna nuna and it was so heartwarming.
you just can't be cold and hard towards him)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com