Tuesday, March 10, 2015

[enter-talk] MALE IDOLS SELF COMPOSITION/LYRICS TOP5+TOP1

GD (no need for explanation)

Yong Junhyung (I think he's right below GD. he made a lot of hit songs)

Jung Jinyoung (he's #1 for solo composition and lyrics among idols, his songs won #1 on Music Bank)

B.I (he's the one who made Empty. he has a lot of potential)

Zico (he started up with his mixtapes to producing Block B's songs)

+++

Jung Yonghwa (I'm sorry for leaving him out ..my mind was blank..)


post response:
[+253][-45]
ㅇㅇ |2015.03.10 19:43
but there are not a lot of people who knows about Jinyoung? if B1A4's songs were good to the point that when their songs come out and kids would hum to it, or be addicted to it would be good, but I've never heard anything about them?
248
59

ㅇㅋ |2015.03.10 16:19
I'm not a B.I fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I understand that B.I made Empty with his own hands butㅋㅋㅋ I don't understand how Yang hyunsuk liked B.I's song so much that he gave it to Winner? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ also, if I can nitpick a bit, I'd say that you should remove all the idols from that list, do they really write and compose their songs by themselves? in all their songs, you can see other people's name. personally, I find all those idols admirable, Jung Jinyoung's songs are really unique to his own style so I like them, I believe that there will be a day when he's gonna hit big. as for Zico, I'm surprised because he hasn't learn a lot but did well. I like how GD always uses unusual elements and Yong Junhyung is just impressiveㅋㅋㅋ I'm not even a B2ST fan and I don't even know Yong Junhyung that well but each time I hear his songs, I think that he must have made them really carefullyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really feel his hard work through his songs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not saying that the other idols are writing their songs carelessly! it's just a feeling I get from B2ST's songs... they are all so impressive at such a young age...☆
184
32

ㅋㅋ |2015.03.10 10:35
Jiyoung's songs are all so-so... I never go "wow I like it" when I hear his songs.
177
266

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.10 19:46
am I the only one who likes Jinyoung's songs? I'm an Inspirit but I downloaded all of Jinyoung's songs in my phone? why are you guys rejecting him? there are simply no Banas on Pann, so I'm saying that personally, I like Jinyoung's songs. his songs will do well, just persevere and you'll succeed!
100
19

ㅇ |2015.03.10 20:08
hul I'm an Inspirit and I like Junhyung and Jinyoung's songs ㅜㅜI downloaded all their songs on my phone and also Zico is really jjang. but why is Jinyoung so underrated on Pann..? I like himㅜㅜ Banas, have strength!
93
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.10 19:28
12:30 was daebak, when it was on the rankings, I felt accomplished too.. Yong Junhyung really knows how to write lyrics
90
9


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com