Sunday, April 5, 2015

[enter-talk] EXO LAY? ㅋㅋWHAT'S WRONG WITH HIMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I entered the fandom because of EXO Lay
when I watch his videos, he's too cute 
and when he talks in Korean he's cute too

first of all, my lovely Lay is cute


his subtle reactions are cute ....hehe

when he's surprised, he's cute....


his deep dimples....cute

it feels like if you give him a treat, he'll follow you obediently....


he's cute because he's quiet and soft

if you cry, I'll cry too




that's how you wipe away your sweat? ㅋㅋㅋ.I'm totally speechless, too cute

 
trying to impersonate Batman, but unable to do itㅋㅋ pabo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

he looks like a Penguin.... so cute

he has a firm opinion about his own fashion....cute

but when he's a man, he's a real man.....

...oppa... 

glamorous... *runs off*

he's shooting a bullet towards me....


if Lay gave a national assembly speech.... (faints)



he's refreshing...


he's innocent....


he's too handsome.... my tears.... I'm trapped
I'm even shocked at myself, my bias is a foreign idol....

post response:
[+1,142][-38]

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.05 21:24
why is your writing style so funnyㅋㅋㅋlooks like you're writing every thought you haveㅋㅋㅋ (t/n: writing an "inner monologue)
255
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.05 21:13
yup, now that they're 10, I'm entering the fandom again. You can't escape. This is by far Sooman nim's most perfect operation. brace yourselves, there's is no exit.
221
14

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.05 21:15
unfortunately, if you enter the fandom because of Zhang Yixing, there won't be an exit.
212
5

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.05 22:30
I'm a fan of another group but I like Lay the most out of EXO, there's no reason
55
0

ㅋ |2015.04.05 22:28
ah seriouslyㅋㅋeverything he says is witty but sincereㅋㅋㅋwhy are you so charmingㅋㅋㅋ"can you explaing this"? (t/n: joking at his pronunciation)
51
0

산드리뿌 |2015.04.05 22:20
I'm seriously another group's fan but why is EXO Lay's speech so funny?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ. I saw his face in a book/magazine  by accident and he's f*cking cuteㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Seriously did SM teach him to talk like that..?;
46
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.05 22:24
"tell mi whot you rike about mi, can you explaing?" (t/n: joking about his accent again XD)
43
0
답글 0 답글쓰기

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com