Friday, October 16, 2015

[instiz] SEVENTEEN'S MINGYU HAIR UP VS DOWN

Seventeen's Mingyu, Kim Mingyu, 97-line, 185cm tall, team-proclaimed visual
with his hair down












^ it was before he debuted
























with his hair up





source: here

아카짱  찬이는 아카아카해
I vote for up
황신비  소녀시대
up.....with his hair down he looks cute but he has an oppa feel with hair up...
both are good...but I personally prefer his pre-debut hair
Mingyu-yahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜI like everything..
최 승 철  세븐틴 정국 한빈
Mingyu looks pretty with hair down too ㅠㅠㅠ
유 승 우  유승우,박재범
I'm more curious about how will the member with the ponytail look like with those hairㅋㅋ
리얼 V  VIXX 빅스입니다
let me call you oppa........(cry)
hul handsome
버논부인  ♥세븐틴 아낀다♥
Mingyu is everything...
I like bothㅠㅠㅜI'm at lost for wordsㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com