Wednesday, November 4, 2015

[enter-talk] THEY ARE HANDSOME BUT NEVER GETS MENTIONED

I think there are a lot of handsome idols who never get mentioned...
I don't really know a lot of idols so I don't have many pictures but you can let me know if there are any other handsome idols that are never mentioned ㅠㅠ
(those are from my perspective!!!)

BTS J-hope

he's handsome... am I the only one thinking like that?

Infinite Sunggyeol


when he laughs he's cute and when he's still, he's pretty handsome

BtoB Ilhoon


seriously, isn't this level considered handsome?

B2ST Yong Junhyung


Yong Junhyung with black hair seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ bursting with charms

VIXX Ken


I like his eyebrows so much. I saw an advert for Cinderella musical and I found him handsome so I looked him up

B1A4 Gongchan

his eyes are so pretty hahaha I saw him in Mamamoo's Piano Man and I liked him so muchㅠㅠㅠ

Block B Jaehyo


wasn't he an ulzzang? anyways he's 26 years old now and he's still so handsome

Suju Donghae

real handsome... he even does actingㅠㅠ

ADD:
BtoB Lee Minhyuk

I read the comments and people were saying Minhyuk, looks like he's pretty popular. I thought that everyone knew that he was handsome

Exo Kai

I was being really careful to include him here...Exo are all handsome originally so..ㅜ gotta admit it

post response:
[+363][-60]
original post: here


ㅇ |2015.11.01 21:35 
for me Sungyeol's level is pretty handsome and I think that he's even among the handsomest but he never gets mentioned. each time I think about this, I get a bit taken aback, I know that Myungsoo is really handsome too but Sungyeol is also handsome. seriously, if you see him in real life, you find him so handsome. he has that boy-like image? his smile is pretty too, and looking at his face you can see that he's naive, so people around him are all comfortable with him. the only problem is that cameras don't do him justice at all.
175
65

ㅇ |2015.11.01 21:21 
Lee Minhyuk is really handsome. from my point of view, the visuals in BtoB are Minhyuk and Yook Sungjae, but even so, Sungjae doesn't get mentioned that much either. as for Ilhoon, he's freaking handsome!! ㅠㅠ but I think that I'm the only one thinking like thatㅎ
133
35

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.01 21:16 
even so Chanie gets mentioned a lot lately so I like itㅎㅎ Junhyung with black hair and glassesㅠㅠㅠㅠ my styleㅠㅠㅠ I'll go search for that stage....
118
30

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.01 21:56 
?? wait Lee Sungyeol and Gongchan are not the visuals??
65
8

ㅇ |2015.11.01 21:52 
only agree up to Lee Sungyeol and Gongchan
59
28

형뚜형뚜형뚜 |2015.11.01 21:57 
it's the writer's opinionㅋㅋ also our Hopie is handsome.....ㅠㅠ
55
15

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.01 21:16 
except for Gongchan, I have no sympathy for the others.
49
102

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.01 22:10 
only agree up to Gongchan and Jaehyo... I could understand Sungyeol and Ilhoon but the others...
48
46

ㅇ |2015.11.01 22:14 
Sungyeol, Gongchan and Jaehyo are handsome. the rest are not flower boys but more like hot guys...
44
11


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com