Wednesday, November 4, 2015

[instiz] PARK CHANYEOL'S BODY FRAME +SOME STUFF ABOUT OUR INSTAGRAM






and recently, he gained some muscles





*INSTAGRAM STUFF*
we realized recently that some of you guys wrote to us on Instagram and we replied you! ^^ sorry if it took some time since we don't really check our Insta messages but we'll check them more often now! ^^

source: here

heart fluttering......ha........
wow...Chanyeol-ieㅠㅠㅠㅠ
강한나  배우
how tall is he?
김 종인.  플필재공유재업로드금
>>the fans said he was around 185cm tall!
샤이니김종현  산하엽
take me with you^^.....
내 맘때리는 최승철  5늘처럼 2렇게 5래보자
wow my manㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠso heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
seriously tall
Chanyeol-ieㅠㅠㅠhe's jjang tallㅠㅠㅠ
범 실  햇살처럼 부서지고 말았다.
ah.. thank you so much...
비아이  B.I
taller than I thought.
원우부인  원우의소매가되고싶다
he reminds me of our basketball teacher in our school.... our teacher is 190cm tall... the woman next to him is so small, wow Chanyeol is totally big..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com