Tuesday, December 22, 2015

[enter-talk] I FEEL SORRY THAT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HIS RAP SKILLS


Bangtan J-Hope

J HOPE m-my name, I start putting on grease
I stop the wheel that always spins, i p-put on my worth
Gather around, I’ll show you many things, the way I cut
I cut out the rotten parts, the lice that will fall eventually
The pigeons that run away in a heartbeat, they don’t understand the meaning
I just diss them cooly, displaying, watch my talent
(WHAT)
For 2 and a half years We observed and looked on this fiery scene
It’s time tor these capabilities to react, without limit
Ridicule the paparazzi, I aim for everyone’s two ears
I’ll include all my resentment, everyone listen and stay aware
REAL REAL
I don’t wear a mask, this is my motto
I live while doing what I want shit
It’s not all the same, I match with my instincts
Build my career
Only scrape the outside, I become everyone’s watermelon and to break that
I kept postponing and postponing my efforts come into fruition
Everyone’s getting impatient, brooding
This rhyme, flow have been waiting and then explode
If you call this a verse you fall immediately
I make them unable to forget, crowd around me
Even all of my fans
To the haters I make them throw up
Retributive justice, you reap what you sow
Praises make me bow
If I receive criticism
I will digest them all
I will poop it out
My ambition and pride don’t stop
I get what I want
You can‘t even go against me
Your body is below my destiny
All this bothersome phlegm, I spit it out on the ground
I gently walk on the road that my fans have made for me
You’ll feel double the effort that I have made with my brothers,
Rising in the world and gaining fame
I’M ON

Trans: kpopviral

he officially released his mixtape through twitter and the BTS blog
you can listen to the song on the link
in case you don't know this is their blog's link http://btsblog.ibighit.com/

When I listened to this song, I realized how much he improved in rap and I'm so proud ㅠㅠ

here's his profile for people who still don't know who he is


He's Jung Hoseok and he claims to be in charge of Rap, dance and hope in Bangtan
Actually when you think of Jhope you'd think dance!!
Since he was already more famous in his underground days for dancing more than rapping
he only started learning rap when he entered Bighit

That's why they only let him dance and rarely give him the occasion to show his rap
But this time, he had the chance to show it off so I wish you guys know about his rap skills :)

post response:
[+795][-128]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.22 02:20 
I seriously didn't know that Hoseok could be so tough and harsh with his lyrics, I was dumbfounded when I listen to it, I seriously like his mixtapeㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHis skills really improved, yesterday Suga was preparing his mixtape too so I'm looking forward to that also ♥
231
9

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.22 02:15 
he was a singer that exclusively raised himself through dance but he's now moving us with He's always hope-hope like that with a bright personality, but I didn't know that he was so stressed about his hyungs and friends too, but I'm thankful that he came all his way up like that. I'm so proud of him! Everyoneㅠ our Hoseok-ie is like thatㅠ Why did he mature so muchㅠㅠ
221
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.22 02:22 
I'm so thankful that even during his busy times promoting, he released a mixtape like this for us..When they released their album I could sense how much he improved and I'm so proud of him. I wonder how much sweat he shed behind him, I kinda feel sorry for himㅠㅠJung Hoseok is cool!!!!!!!
212
6

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.22 02:56 
wow.. isn't he promoting right now?ㅋㅋ And he's even releasing a mixtape.... seriously daebak.. I didn't know at all that he was rapping but his lyrics are daebakㅋㅋ He kinda looks innocent but his lyrics are freaking harshㅋㅋ
93
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com