Tuesday, December 22, 2015

[enter-talk] SERIOUSLY WGM SUNGJAE AND JOY


it's a program where I became their fan























At first both were so awkward but when they got to know each other they're soooooooooo cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ when they have their eye smiles, they look so harmless ㅎㅎ
Even though they're heart fluttering they're so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋPersonally if this couple came out 5 years ago when WGM was the thing, they would've been so popularㅋㅋthey're seriously cute and funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I thought I died from laughing when Joy couldn't get in the water this timeㅋㅋㅋ

I f*cking like Yook Sungjae and Joy..ㅎㅎ


post response:
[+321][-60]
original post: here

멜 |2015.12.21 02:49 
they're doing a collab stage on the year end! I'll look forwardㅋㅋ I hate WGM but Joy and Sungjae are pretty
69
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.21 02:57 
It's so true that WGM is the program that makes people enter their fandomㅋㅋ They're both pretty and handsome, and cutely funnyㅋㅋSeriously I can feel how energizing their year end stage will look likeㅠㅠSeriously WGM did well for them
60
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.21 10:33 
I'm sorry for the fans, but they actually match each other quite well.. I wish they date...ㅇㅅaㅇ....
55
64

둥둥 |2015.12.21 17:11 
Our fandoms are friendly to each otherㅜ At first it was kinda hard, but I'm thankful that Melodies are viewing Joy prettily now ㅜㅜ I'll support this couple from now on!! Thank you melodies!!
38
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.21 12:59 
They're seriously too cuteㅠ I hope they stay friends even after WGM
35
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com