Tuesday, February 2, 2016

[teen stories] CHARACTERISTIC OF KIDS WHO DON'T DATE

characteristics of kids who don't date

"yupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Facebook is freaking fun"
the home-girls. they like their house too much.

"wanna go on a blind date?"
"no"
the not desperate people, they don't go on blind dates

"ya, I just saw Vasco in Hongdae..! *heart beats heart beats*"
"you're gonna talk about Vasco again?"
the serious fangirls. as long as oppa is here, they are happy!

"oppa, what are you doing?"
"work ㅎㅎ"
the workaholics

"wanna go see a movie?"
"no..."
the people who don't like people who are interested in them. (I'm serious, there are actually people like that)

"I have to go home fast so I can finish up my song~  I hope that I can perform with it tomorrow during the buskingㅎㅎ"
the people who find life so fun even without dating

for these kind of people, even if you worry about them, they will date when their time will come. so stop worrying about them, and just leave them alone.

post response:
[+356][-15]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.02 14:36 
I relate so much to the one who don't like people having interest in them.. even if they are alright, when I learn that they are interested in me, I feel like they are becoming less charming.. I really don't know why but my heart feels like that;;
474
25

ㅇ |2016.02.02 14:35 
I'm seriously a homegirl.  I hate playing out on vacations, and I also hate playing outside after the exams period... I like the stay at home
345
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.02 14:38 
I don't date because the guys' conversation skills are too poor, we don't communicate well
238
107

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.02 18:05 
I relate freaking much to the fangirl. if I stan a celebrity, I don't even look at "real life" guys, my eyes are conditioned to only look at looks even though I can't help itㅜ
79
0

ㅇ |2016.02.02 14:39 
I don't know why I relate so much with this but I really can't like people who are interested in meㅋㅋㅋ no matter if they are handsome or not, I just lose interest in them. and I also relate to the homegirl
65
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.02 21:26 
I'm just bad with speakingㅠㅠ I never know what to talk about.. I wish that I could lead the conversation for once
56
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com