Tuesday, March 8, 2016

[enter-talk] CHANYEOL'S RESPIRATORY MASK


what the...? I would've never thought that something like this could happen... I'm heart broken... seriously, please let him restㅠㅠ

don't be hurt Chanyeol-ahㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+152][-42]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.09 00:40 
where did you hear that EXO don't sing live at their concert? these are groundless rumors. didn't EXO only not performed live once at their concert in Seoul?;
99
23

ㅇ |2016.03.08 23:45 
I'm from another fandom but it looks like this was taken after their show. when singers hold a solo concert, they usually dance while singing 5~6 songs so he must have been really out of breath. also, I think that he uses respiratory masks a lot more than that. also if his conditions are not good, he might even get breathing issues later on... anyways, when I saw my bias using respiratory mask for the first time, I felt bad him tooㅠㅠ
84
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.08 23:33 
seriously? Chanyeol with a respiratory mask....????? is this real?? wow.. to be using that, how hurt must he be...
63
16

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.09 01:41 
what's with the comments? seriously, I can only pity himㅋㅋ... if your idol uses respiratory masks, then you must understand how hurt the fans must feel. why act like that? (T/n: probably mentioning the comments that got downvoted)
34
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.09 01:39 
I don't care if everyone uses it or not, it's clear that he's tired and that he looks pitiful... even though everyone uses it, it just means that they are all working hard so what's with the messy comments..
23
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com