Tuesday, March 8, 2016

[teens stories] KIDS, I'M A LONER NOW


"I have to go to school tomorrow and get bullied~"

since my 3rd year of middle school I was always with the same group of friends
we were 3 good friends and each time we saw each other,
we had fun hanging around and never really got into a fight
but since the start of the school, the other 2 have been rejecting me
the two of them would always stick together and leave me out as if they were mad at me?
and the day after, they got close with 5 other people
so the 8 of us ate together at the cafeteria but
the kids always seem pissed at me
so I was wondering if I should just go eat alone in the washroom
but they said that I could eat together with them
but then, I wasn't even done eating and the other kids all said that they were done and that they were leaving so I couldn't even finish my food and threw it away...
also, today, we were taking a group picture together
but they uploaded only the picture with the 7 of them and wrote "today was so fun <3 <3 <3" on their Facebook
they even have their own chatroom
what am I supposed to do tomorrow?
even when I send them private messages, they just don't read it......
what am I supposed to do..???


T/N: sorry for the "depressing" stories, but since it's the new semester, we thought that you guys could offer tips to each other and support people who are going through a hard time ^^ also thank you for everyone who helped us doing our psychology survey! we were expecting 20-ish responses but we got over a hundred *O*!! stay safe everyone and good luck! ^^

post response:
[+514][-2]
original post: here

ㅇ |2016.03.07 00:23 
I think you should hang out with other kids because if you keep hanging out with them, you will just get more hurt. even if you try to talk with them, your personalities don't match and you guys will end up fighting. and then, you will think of yourself like a trash and you would feel like crying. once you cry all your emotions out, you would feel a bit better but since it's still school life after all, you should make new friends
123
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.07 20:36 
if you weren't there with them, won't they become an odd number?
114
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.07 00:31 
are they crazy?; they are so detestable, you should avoid them at all cost! try to be friends with other peopleㅜㅜㅜ! fighting!!!!!
75
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.07 18:44 
seriously, those are crazy b*tches
16
0

ㅇ |2016.03.07 20:36 
you should break away from them. and if they don't want you to go away, don't fall into their traps! just leave these hopeless people and try to make good friends that will last long
13
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com