Tuesday, March 8, 2016

[enter-talk] FUNNY ANECDOTES AT IDOLS FANSIGNS ㅋㅋ

I only read BTS and Infinite onesㅋㅋㅋㅋ
but I'm curious about other groups too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(T/N: the OP only has BTS ones)

when you're cooking, who's the member who eats your food the most deliciously?
me

in the opposite, who's the member who has no reaction to whatever you cook?
everyone

what was you reaction during your appendices surgery?
it hurt... <3  (T/N: I think he wrote 아팠쪙.. not sure XD)

fan: Taehyung-ah!
V: don't yell "Taehyung-ah!", if you say "Taehyung-ah", I will just do this (pretend to pose for a picture).
but she already took a pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
V: stop taking pictures and let's play~
fan: play what?
V: don't take pictures~ let's play~ what should we play?
fan: let's play taking pictures! (here I burst out laughing)
V: ^o^... ah is that so...

a bit later
V: I don't wanna play at taking pictures! let's play something else
fan: then, let's play taking videos!
V:

today Taehyung was too cute... there were lots of people taking pictures and you could only hear the camera shuttersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ every time Taehyung said "let's not take pictures and play~" the fans began to complain....


post response:
[+248][-10]
original post: here


규인네 |2016.03.08 22:19 
I'm gonna share an anecdote of Sunggyu at a fansign^^;
154
3
"when Infinite had to shot some kind of MV (apparently BTD), Sunggyu had to lipsynch but he kept getting mad (T/N: because he can't lipsynch) and the PD was telling him to look at the camera. but Sunggyu said "PD-nim, you try it"
ㅇㅇ |2016.03.08 22:25 
Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋ
150
5
3. someone went to Infinite's fansign and said
"oppa, I'm gonna become your future wife, so take a good look at me"
and Sunggyu said
"you cannot decide about the future alone ^^"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

규인네 |2016.03.08 22:18 
Kim Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
143
3
"after his individual stage, he had to change his clothes so he removed his pants and was stumbling so he was grabbing unto the bodyguard next to him butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
afterwards, the bodyguard saidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"who's that kid with the mask on?"
he's "Infinite Sunggyu"
"ah, he was in his panties and grab unto me, I got pretty shocked"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅇㅇ |2016.03.08 22:38 
if it's funny fansign anecdotes, then it's Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
102
0
6.
"oppa, how do you think of a girl like me?"
"you're like a fan, I like it"

7.
fan: Sunggyu-ya, nuna's bank account is filled up!!!!!!!!
Sunggyu: congratulations! work hard on your self-development!!! (T/N: telling her not to be money-centered)
ㅇㅇ |2016.03.09 00:31 
the fans are funny tooㅋㅋㅋ
96
0
fan: oppa, eat well
Woohyun: did you just used informal language towards Dongwoo?
fan: yup, Nam Woohyun (T/N: speak informally)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com