Thursday, May 26, 2016

[enter-talk] OH MY GIRL'S WINDY DAY CONCEPT


Hi I'm a miracleㅠㅠ OMGirl just released their new song and it's trending in real time search now

Personally, Windy day's song, dance and concept is just too perfectㅠㅠ
Of course, since I'm a fan, anything they put up will be pretty looking
but this is definitely the best one ever since Closerㅜㅜ

I wonder what concept is this? Fairy?
They looked so pretty in those Tinkerbell outfits while dancing
The dance looked tiringㅠㅠ It sounds like Closer but it has a brighter feel













I hope the song hits daebak

post response:
[+297][-31]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.26 03:00 
OMGirl didn't hit big right away but they're taking every steps of the staircase one by one, they have strong will and they are also humble on stage. I realized how hard working they are so I wish they hit big...
82
0

ㅂㅂㅆ |2016.05.26 02:58 
This song cannot be considered as a simple repackage..... It's seriously my style
60
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.26 02:57 
The gifs are all so pretty... This MV is seriously the prettiest, and the song is also the best one so farㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ OMGirl always work hard even if they're sick so they really give a good impression. I wish they grab this opportunity to hit big!
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.26 03:07 
I'm another group's fan but OMGirl's song is seriously getting more and more towards my taste and they all look pretty ㅠㅠㅠ If I had more stuff in my wallet, I would've joined the fandom, I don't understand why they're so low in the rankings... The song is so good this time, I wish they hit big
20
0

ㅇ |2016.05.26 18:56 
They're underrated for being concept gangsters;
16
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com