Monday, June 27, 2016

[instiz] EXO LAY'S HIGH QUALITY LUNCHBOXES TRIBUTE CLASSㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ


"Come here!"







He gave out a box set with pizza, sandwiches, drinks and a soft ice cream
Lay said that he gave out the things that he thought was the most delicious in his tribute

post response: +149

original post: here

1. ....Why.... am I in... my exam sessions...

2. Ah.... (cries) I was supposed to go.... But ended up not being able to

3. Zhang Yixing I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWhy did I not go to Inkigayo

4. Daebak... Wow EXO are really determined to feed the fans this time... I think that this tribute was the best tribute that SM has ever done

5. Yup Zhang Yixing is a sweet manㅠㅠㅠ

6. Wow Lay... I'm a Melody but I find him cool for tasting the food by himself beforeㅠㅠㅠI'm touched

7. Yixing is such a genuine personㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe tasted the food by himself and picked the ones who were the most delicious

8. I'm not a fan so I've never seen his face nor do I know his name but he seems really kind

9. I'm so touchedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm so thankful toward to kids recently ㅠㅠㅠXing is so admirable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com