Tuesday, September 6, 2016

[instiz] FEMALE IDOLS WHO ARE BEING PUSHED A LOT NOWADAYS


Solbin



Kyungri



Yooa



Nara

post response: +6

original post: here

1. Why did you choose this picture of Yooa....

2. But Kyungri has always been famous...?

3. Oh I agree, but since they're charming, they'll do even better

4. Seriously I see Solbin everywhere nowadays~Is it because "Fresh adventure" is a good song?ㅎㅎ

5. Kyungri has always been popular, but it's true that she has more activities now

6. I'm looking forward to Solbin's acting, didn't she get in for acting?

7. Agree with Solbin, not only she's being pushed a lot, she also succeeds at everything

8. I see Yooa a lot tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's interesting

9. But why did Nara and Solbin shot to fame out of nowhere? I can understand for Yooa and Kyungri but..
> Nara was because of her SKT ad? Solbin is because of Laboum's responses, they're good nowadays. I think that she's the most talented and has the most potential so they're pushing her the most?
 > Nara was mentioned a lot since the old days for her good acting and body.  And since she did her SKT ad, I don't know if I should phrase it like that, but she's on the road to become the second Seolhyun

10. Solbin is hitting daebak nowadays!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's nice and brightㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com