Tuesday, September 6, 2016

[instiz] TOP3 REPRESENTATIVES OF THE 2001 LINE RIGHT NOW









IOI Somi










NCT Chenle









April Jinsol

post response: +4

original post: here

1. Our LeLe ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Ah Chenla-yah... Somi-yah... Jinsol-ah...

4. As expected Chenle oppa is there!!!

5. Except Somi I don't know any of them... Am I getting old?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 >Me either
 >Me either... Seriously I know almost none of the idols nowadays...

6. Somi really looks mature, with her height too.. She really doesn't look like a middle schooler

7. Chenle... I wanna call you oppa, but you're a baby

8. Wow... So there are actually idols younger than my dongsaeng debuting now..

9. It's fascinating to see people of my age debuting now..

10. I've heard of Chenle's name..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com