Tuesday, September 6, 2016

[instiz] MALE IDOLS WHO JUST REVEALED THEIR COMEBACK TEASER CONCEPT










More than your "boyfriend" concept, this looks like a chaebol concept
Or maybe princes...?

post response:+18

original post: here

1. What is this? Am I the only one getting old?

2. Hul what is this... It's kinda... I think it's really a chaebol concept.. It kinda feel like there's gonna be champagne and stuff like this..

3. My boyfriends turned out to be chaebols... Ha I'm happy

4. Hul OMG 2PM are coming back...

5. Please be a song like "My house" ㅠㅠ

6. I want it to be a song like "My house" ... "My house" was such a good song
 >"My house" was a masterpiece

7. My oppas are sexy.. ☆☆☆

8. Wow Changsub's aura is daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Hul please, when is Junho coming out
 >

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com