Wednesday, August 9, 2017

[enter-talk] I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE EXO XIUMIN AND KANG DANIEL'S CHEMISTRY


Only the teaser has been revealed but they'll be on a program on MBC called "Everywhere beyond your blanket is dangerous" (?) Xiumin wearing a headband and Kang Daniel wearing his eye mask is exploding my heartㅜㅠㅜ 

But since Xiumin has a lot of schedules, he only appears at night, so there's no pictures of himㅠㅠㅠ 






Here's what the PD said about Kang Daniel

"He acts like a 12 years old boy", when he's sleepy he'd say "Can I sleep a bit?"
Kang Daniel doesn't act like someone else, he just acts the way he is, he's very innocent

Here's what the PD said about Xiumin!

"He's the oldest in a very huge idol group, he acts with a lot of moderation and is accountable of his own actions" "He brightens the mood"

Since their personalities are so different, it'll be totally fun!!






post response:
[+175][-36]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 23:36 신고하기
Both are F*cking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
35
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.10 00:23 신고하기
I'm a wannable, and I really can't wait to watch this..I wanna see Xiumin and Daniel's chemistryㅜㅜㅜ
31
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 22:09 신고하기
I'm a Niel-fan and I can't wait to see it, I looked up for Xiumin's videos and he's very cute and funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to throw away my life
29
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.10 06:53 신고하기
Everyone are either Niel-fans or Wannablesㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet those are all Xiumin fans pretending 
25
45

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.10 01:30 신고하기
When this will air, I'll fall into a coma for 10 years because of you Kim Minseok.
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.10 00:14 신고하기
I'm a Niel fan and seeing the picture where he's talking with Xiumin sitting down makes me speechless... I'm looking forward their chemistryㅎㅎㅎ
11
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com