Wednesday, August 9, 2017

[teens stories] I'M A GUY BUT THERE'S SOMETHING I'M CURIOUS ABOUT GIRLS

I was curious about this ever since elementary school. In the guys' washrooms, we have urinal and toilet bowls, so when we have to pee, of course we would use the urinals, and when we want to poop, we would use the toilet bowls.

So when someone does his number 2, everyone knows about it and the kids would look above and below the door and make all kinds of nasty jokes. So during my elementary years, pooping was the the thing we hated the most as guys. We even knew if someone from the class next door did number 2 so yeah, no matter how young we were, we were such assh*les.

And up until my 3rd year of middle school, as soon as someone went to poop, the assh*les would look at him and people would even take pictures of others pooping below the toilet doors. Seriously, pooping is not even a sin so why are they making such a big deal out of it ㅡㅡ

Now that I'm a high schooler, we all think that pooping is just a natural thing so we won't stare at other people or make a fuss about it anymore..

But for girls, since you guys would go to the same toilet to pee or to poop, do you tease each other if someone pooped? I've always been to a coed school but ever since I was a kid, I've never heard any girls making fun of another girl for pooping. So does it happen only to guys??


post response:

[+41][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 23:19 신고하기
Because of the smell and the sound, it's obvious but we don't joke about it... so guys are like this...
28
1

ㅇ |2017.08.09 23:38 신고하기
I think that since girls have always did all their business in one toilet, we are used to it and don't joke about it. I'm curious about why guys like to joke about it so much
25
2

1212 |2017.08.09 23:19 신고하기
I'm a guy and I can extremely relate to this
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 23:32 신고하기
I've seen so many guys joking about who pooped back then when I was in 1st year of middle school
14
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.10 01:46 신고하기
Huh? Do the kids who tease other kids for pooping don't poop? Are they pooping jewels or whatㅋㅋ such cute morons
12
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com