Wednesday, August 9, 2017

[enter-talk] WANNA ONE REALLY LIKES EXO'S MONSTER


Lai Guanlin:

Q: Is there a song that you think fits you the most and why? (Choose 2 songs)
A: Exo sunbaenim's Monster and Growl. Because these two songs have cool dances and they are the style of songs I like

Q: Is there a song that you think fits Wanna One the most and why? (Choose 1 song)
A: Exo sunbaenim's Growl since all of Wanna One and show a cool stage


Bae Jinyoung:

Q: Is there a song that you think fits you the most and why? (Choose 2 songs)
A: EXO MONSTER
It's a cool song and it has a new sound. I enjoy the song's aura as well.

URBAN ZAKAPA - I don't love you
It's a song that I listen to a lot.. It's an emotional song



Park Jihoon:

Q: Is there a song that you think fits you the most and why? (Choose 2 songs)
A: Crush sunbaenim - Beautiful
Reason: it's a song that I listen to very often and it brings out an emotional ambiance!!

Exo sunbaemin - Monster
Reason: The sonf and dance are all cool and it can showcase my cool side!

Q: Is there a song that you think fits Wanna One the most and why? (Choose 1 song)
A: Exo sunbaenim's Monster: it's an exciting dance son and I think that it can showcase all of Wanna One members' charms!


post response:
[+243][-8]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 15:13 신고하기
Monster is liked especially among guysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
124
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 15:26 신고하기
Monster is a good song but the dance is the best partㅋㅋㅋ Especially when they are singing the "I'm creeping in your heart babe I'll flip you over and break you down", that's the part I like the most
120
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 15:38 신고하기
Their hoobaes NCT Dream also like this song a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
105
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 23:08 신고하기
Monster is indeed coolㅇㅇ
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.10 00:16 신고하기
Bae Jinyoung also danced to Growl during his first evaluation. He gave me a good impression and he's always mentioning Exo and saying how he likes themㅎㅎ I hope that he does well 
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 22:46 신고하기
Monster is coolㅜ
27
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 15:36 신고하기
Wanna One will be no joke if they covered Monster....
25
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.10 00:05 신고하기
Monster is a song that is not lacking in anything from the beat to the dance to the overall song. It's just dopeㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ
23
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com