Wednesday, August 9, 2017

[instiz] THIS TREND PAST ALREADY VS THIS IS PART OF BASICS



Tennis skirts
This piece of clothing has a lot of divided opinion about whether it's just a trend or a basic item everyone should own (aka white tshirt/jeans)



post response:+2

original post: here

1. Trendy item

2. It started as a trendy item, but now it became a basic item

3. It's obviously a basic item now

4. It's a trendy item cuz I've never worn one

5. I feel like it's a basic item, if it was only a trendy item, as soon as the trend ends, no one would wear it anymore, but people still choose to wear it even when the trend ended

6. I think it's a trendy item and it's still in trend right now..!

7. I don't see anyone wear it nowadays.. So trendy item?

8. Trendy item... I've never seen people wear it around me

9. It's a basic item, whenever I wear one, I always run into someone else wearing one

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com