Tuesday, January 2, 2018

[enter-talk] THE FIRST REACTIONS TO PRODUCE 101




"Produce 101 male version is too much..."
"People might say "it's wrong to diss people based on their appearance~" but after watching Produce 101, it was so f*cking severe.... The cat food at my house looks more handsome than them"


"Why is there such a big gap between the girl version and this version?"
"The female version was begging us with "Pick Me" and the male version is all about "Me, it's me" (t/n: Nayana) what loads of bullsh*t"

post response:
[+83][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 21:34 신고하기
To think that at that time Moonbok had more upvotes than the wink guy on PANNㅋㅋㅋㅋ
37
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 10:05 신고하기
For real everyone here thought that they were going to failㅋㅋㅋㅋ Including me, I thought they'd fail but their success can't even be compared with season 1 now
21
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.03 02:11 신고하기
People basically hated on everyone of themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People were all wondering what the hell was the male version but now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They've become the best
14
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.03 01:36 신고하기
Me too I originally thought like that, and whenever I saw that wink guy I though "AhㅡㅡProduce is taking all over PANN it's so annoying" but now I'm consecrated my whole life for Wanna One
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.03 01:41 신고하기
No but during Nayana, the trainees were passing way too quickly and I couldn't see anyone, but at the end I saw Park Jihoon appear and though "What's up with this guy"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But as I replayed the scene I started to find him more and more handsome...And the more I watched, I've found myself voting for him
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.03 00:53 신고하기
To be honest when I watched Nayana for the first time I thought that the center guy sucked but the more I watched the more I found him handsome and charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com