Tuesday, January 2, 2018

[instiz] PICTURE THAT LEFT WANNA ONE AND EXO FANS CONFUSED



t/n: you can click in the link for the answer! (더보기)

post response: +7

original post: here

1. I was scrolling thinking "Oh Sehun of course!!".....

2. I was sure that it was Oh Sehun....

3. I thought "It's obviously Jinyoungie, who are they trying to fool?"....But then I started to confuse myself, they do look similar

4. Hul I thought that with the way he closes his mouth, it was Sehun for sure...

5. Jinyoung!!! Bae Jinyoung!!!! He looks a bit like Sehun, but more babyish

6. Anyone can tell it's Bae Jinyoung~

7. I thought it was Oh Sehun nim daebak

8. As soon as I saw this I thought Bae Jinyoung!!!!

9. The second I saw, I thought "it's Sehun" but the more I looked, the more it looked like Jinyoung

10. It's not about the face ㅋㅋ The fans would know but non-fans might get confused indeedㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com