Sunday, January 28, 2018

[instiz] PICTORIAL OF A MALE IDOL WHO'S 183CM AND FEMALE IDOL WHO'S 158CM




















Q:You were partnered with Eunwoo today, are do you guys also have this kind of relationship in real life?
A: We are super close. Oppa also gives me lots of advice for my worries. Instead of giving me hasty comments, he takes the time to listen to me. And he'd follow up on me too.
Q: Eunwoo looks like the type who doesn't really express his feelings to Astro or his colleagues in general and just likes to keep stuff in.
A: Sigh, it's true. Oppa doesn't really talk about his hard times.

Cha Eunwoo x Choi Yoojung
High cut x Jan sports photoshoot

post response: +5

original post: here

1. Both are soㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. What the hell, Yoojung suits pink hair so well, and Eunwoo is so handsome...

3. Oh so cute... I thought it would be Sehun and Irene's pictorial, but turns out it's notㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. Cha Eunwoo is seriously perfect... With his face and height too

5. Cha Eunwoo is seriously this tall..? Daebak... He's literally perfect

6. Hul I never imagined I would see those 2 together, but I like it so much, a handsome kid and a cute kid 

7. High cut did such a good job with their pictures this timeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Eunwoo and Yoojung


8. The body frame difference... My heart fluttered

9. The last one where Eunwoo pushes her bag is too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

10. Hul so they're close to each other... It's my first time seeing Cha Eunwoo smile so comfortably in a photoshoot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com