Sunday, January 28, 2018

[naver] 'STRANGER' SUNYE "WONDER GIRLS IS LIKE A TREASURE CHEST TO ME"


On the show, she said:
"My relationship with Wonder Girls is unbreakable. They are friends that I always think of and that I always miss. We spent out golden days together and they are friends that I will never forget. They are a treasure chest that I always want to keep"

"I would be lying if I said that I did not hesitated back then. But I knew that I had to get married. So I first told the members. The members knew my mind the most and gave me their blessings. thinking about the Wonder Girls members, it was a difficult decision to make. I was seriously nervous. It was a relief that the members were considerate towards me and were understanding. I was happy. We even shot my wedding video together. I'm always thankful towards the members."


original post: here

1. [+4,988, -221]
She entered the work life in an early age and lived alone with her mom so I understand just how much she wanted to start her own family. Looks like she met a good person and is living a life full of love so I'm envious but I'm happy that it turned out well for her. That's right, you make sure to support the Wonder Girls and I'll make sure to support you

2. [+3,307, -161]
Sunye did so well in the Wonder Girls and took care of all the members. She was the best

3. [+2,598, -96]
Every time I walked in the streets back then, I would hear Tell Me or Nobody

4. [+2,188, -98]
Seriously, I think that once I grow up, Wonder Girls will also be a group that I will always cherish! Jjang!!

5. [+1,967, -746]
The members are the treasures inside

6. [+614, -92]
But actually, wasn't Sunmi the first to leave WG?? She said that it was heard for her to adjust to her life in America... also she came back with a solo... At that time, the members also were understanding... I hope that people would stop hating on Sunye...

7. [+480, -40]
Looks like Sunye is living a happy life. Good to see

8. [+456, -58]
It's a good thing so let's not nitpick



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com