Sunday, January 28, 2018

[PC stories] I WANT TO BECOME AN IDOL BUT MY MOM DOESN'T LET ME



(Sorry if my english is bad, I'm studying abroad and I'm soon going back home cause I miss my family)
Hi everyone, I'm not even going to think about writing this on Nate cause I know how they would respond so I'm going to write here. I'm aspiring to be a K-pop idol... Okay, not gonna lie, just writing that sentence already wants to make me cringe seriously... I asked my mom plenty of times about my dream and I even put in the effort to make her freaking letters explaining it and she comes back saying with a "We'll see." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ then I ask her about it later and she seriously gets irritated then goes on talking about the bad stuff that could happen to me. She always thinks of the worst and it's seriously driving me crazy... Once, I was at home for break and my mom was at work, my sis said that mom told her to show me something, and guess what it was..... It was a f*cking video about the 'The dark kpop industry' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt like crying when she showed me that, it included things like Krystal fainting and stuff and about the sponsors and more but they didn't point out that she and her sister were Anemic... My mom always thinks badly about it, we don't live in Seoul so always assumes the worst... She always says, "Chase your dreams when you've finished high school." But seriously the truth is that the younger you are the better and she doesn't even understand it. And every time we watch the news and there's an announcer on screen she goes, "That's going to be you when you grow up." knowing that I don't want to become an announcer or a model or actress.

She's talking as if an announcer is any better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would die for my mom, I love her so much and I know she's worried about me but I really wish she would understand. Any advice? Also it'd also be really good if you could put tips for auditioning at SM. Yes, I am an SM stan but I like other groups from other companies as well like Bangtan but I get cussed at for that(if anyone is confused it starts a lot of fights) so, 쉿! ooh and if you can please leave your audition experiences with SM so I can learn. Thanks for reading! (I'm like 13 - 14 y/o ok)



Got a story? Send it here! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com