Monday, January 8, 2018

[instiz] SHOES THAT ARE GETTING HEATED RESPONSES ON SNS

Are Balenciaga's Triple S

It's pretty expensive though...















original post: here

1. The green one is pretty..

2. Hul how much are they? They are pretty... I bet that I can't afford these with my monthly pay..

3. Not my style...

4. Looks like the shoes my grandpa wears to climb the mountains

5. There are so many Chinese people wearing these

6. They look pretty to wear ㅠㅠ Joonhyung, Hoseokie and Hyuna also wore them.. I find them so pretty ㅠㅠ

7. Was it Woojin or Daniel who wore these? I find them pretty!

8. They look like Reebok Fury's at first

9. I think that Hyukoh will pull these off pretty well!

10. Youngbae and Jinyongie wore these a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com