Monday, January 8, 2018

[enter-talk] ALL THE GROUPS THAT I QUIT FANGIRLING HIT BIG

Image result for questioning gif anime
(picture not included)

Like the title says, all the groups that I used to fangirl on are doing well nowㅇㅇ

1. Red velvet
RV's debut concept missed the target so they didn't hit big right off the bat, they also didn't have an album. If you compared to other idols' debut like Winner, GOT7, Lovelyz, they all did better.
And in February 2015? They added a new member, they were still rookies and they worked so hard to debut that when they announced it, I didn't really like it, so I left the fandom, I also felt like it was an awkward moveㅇㅇ But they hit daebak with Ice cream cake and now they're still growingㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. AOA
I saw their first video on Youtube when they debuted with Elvis and they were still a band, it totally blew me away, and their concept wasn't awkward at all, the song was also so good, I still listen to it now. But their second album had no response at all and I was sure that they were going to failㅇㅇ
But somehow, I still hoped for them to hit big so I kept supporting them, and out of the blue, they started doing sexy concepts. I was so taken aback, I joined the fandom because their band concept was so unique and now they're going for sexy concept randomly, so I quit the fandom. But as soon as they released Short skirt, the reactions were crazy and they hit daebak with Heart attackㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Nu'est
I don't really fangirl on male idols, but when I heard Hello, I liked their voice color so much, it sounded so sweet and I started looking for more songs and entered the fandom.
They really didn't do well though, people who know Nu'est all acknowledge their skills and visuals though..... After that, Seventeen debuted and they did way better, it felt like Pledis did everything they wanted to do through Seventeen. The Nu'est fans also pushed them a lot, but since the company didn't give them any work, my fangirling feelings disappeared.  So before they released Love paint, I quit the fandom, nothing really happened after I left the fandom, but 2 years after, they went on Produce 101 and their comeback and even Hello hit daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm fangirling on Lovelyz and OMgirl now! If I quit their fandom, I wonder if they'd do well...?

post response:
[+83][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 10:35 신고하기
Please do it fast, show some consideration
80
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 21:40 신고하기
I'm a Lovelyz fan too, but... Sorry can you just quit the fandom...ㅎㅎㅎㅎPlease...
46
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 13:07 신고하기
Quit fast
28
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 19:42 신고하기
It's way better than to fangirl and see them all fail like me... BAP's lawsuit, The Ark disbandment, Produce + Idol school's Lee Haein, Boys24, Produce Kim Taedong
10
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 14:07 신고하기
For me, all the groups I fangirl on hit big..
10
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 06:26 신고하기
You're a revolving door ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 22:09 신고하기
Just quit OMGirl....They're coming back tomorrow.........ㅠㅠ
7
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com