Monday, January 8, 2018

[teen stories] WHO WANTS TO COMPETE THEIR DARK PAST WITH ME

During my elementary school, we went on vacation with my class and I danced "Red" during that part of the dance on the gif below, my pants ripped and my panties showed.....
At that time, my teacher, my crush and my male friend all saw me...
And the neighborhood I live in isn't that huge so my crush and all my friends who attended my primary school ended up going to the same high school...
I'm such a fail

post response:

[+162][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 17:36 신고하기
When I was a choding, I wanted to pretend I was all high class, so during break time, I would read a book and knit, instead of water, I drank black tea. After eating lunch, I would read the newspaper while drinking black tea f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck 
227
12

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 23:15 신고하기
I transferred school and on the first day I transferred, for gym class, we had to jump on the trampoline. I was so freaking nervous that my stomach started to hurt and I wanted to go to the washroom but I was too shy, so I held it in and just jumped with all my might, at some point, I couldn't jump anymore and just sat on the trampoline, as soon as I sat down, my diarrhea became so solid f*ck, and it just flowed out in my pants.. ㅋㅋ and of course, it also went on the floor and the president of the class had to come and wipe it off, I left school earlier that day and that's how I became the trampoline diarrhea girl on my first day of school, f*ck, I hate my life
216
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 17:27 신고하기
When I was in grade 5 of elementary school, whenever I saw my crush I would swipe my hips around and dance and wink at him... At bit like a belly dancer? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I winked at him so obviously and starred at him but every time he starred back, I would look away ㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI have too many dark past stories..;; 
113
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.09 00:42 신고하기
I was sleeping in class and woke up all of a sudden because I felt like I farted.. And it started smelling like sh*t all of a sudden, the kids all said that they heard me fart but I pretended like I knew nothing happened, but then I felt my butthole as if I just let out a huge fart f*ck
105
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.09 00:05 신고하기
Ha...In my 6th grade elementary school, I used to be chubby and I wore a fluorescent pink knit with some skinny pants with cubic pattern on it as a set to go to school.. We were playing dodge ball and I survived for a long time so the kids all yelled "Kill that pink fluorescent thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
97
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com