Monday, January 8, 2018

[life stories] HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BULLIED FOR NO REASON?

Image result for gif anime haikyuu(pic not included)
Let’s all just share comfortablyㅋㅋ
 
For me, I moved houses so I was a transfer student during middle school
The middle school I went to is called XX and it’s affiliated with the elementary school XX. So there was this kid who was pretty influential at school. She saw me and looked like she liked me at first. And since then, even if she wasn’t in the same class as me, she would come to my class and we would just hang out together.
But then out of a sudden, she started hating me and started to say bad stuffs about me to the other kids in our class. Then, the other kids in our class started to get distant from me too and started to ignore meㅋㅋ
But even without me as a friend, she had over 10 other friends
She just started hating me but then, suddenly, she started to like me againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
After our 1st year of middle school, we entered our 2nd year and I started becoming close with the other kids again. But then 3rd year came around and we were not that close anymore and now, I don’t keep in touch with any of them anymore.
 
Let me know in the comments if you guys have also been bullied for no reason. Let’s lash out on our bad memories here!!

post response:
[+191][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 12:32 신고하기
I pitied my friend who was getting bullied so I was always taking care of her and hung out with her but then, at some point I ended up becoming the one getting bullied. I felt so betrayed…
171
3

33녀 |2018.01.08 13:23 신고하기
When I was in my 3rd year of elementary school, there was a transferred student who was disabled and then I became a victim of bullying. When I entered middle school, that disabled kid and the kids who were bullying me all went to the same school so I got bullied again. I got bullied every day of my 3 years of middle school. They were making jokes like “if we touch her, we’ll become rotten” or “I don’t want to be sitting next to her”. The guys in our class would put pieces of chalk on my food and then run away… when I was in my 2nd year, we went on a retreat and no one wanted to be in my room so I just took my bag and stayed in the corridors. The instructor realized about my situation and was mad so he/she called the class for a reunion and gave them a speech. But then, the bullying got even worse. No one supported me when I went to high school later on. But the aftereffects were severe. I started to stop talking to people and it’s still hard for me to make conversation with others…
101
0

앙넝 |2018.01.08 13:05 신고하기
I got bullied because I was close with the guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sigh f*ck
97
47

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 16:49 신고하기
The reason why a girl would bully you for no apparent reason is 99.9% of the time because they are jealous of youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
66
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 16:31 신고하기
There is no bullying without reason. It’s because the bullies are all sick in their heads, that’s why. The person who bullied me was too scared to be a reject from the crowd so that’s why I became a victim of bully
65
3

ㅇ |2018.01.08 15:54 신고하기
I got bullied because I ate with someone she hated. It’s seriously nonsense;; we were already in our 3rd year of high schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyways, one of the reason was that she didn’t have any other friends in our class.. so every time I walk past her, she would sigh and let out a curseㅋㅋㅋㅋ but then, she ended up going to a mundane university while I’m going to Seoul university so I should hold myself back..^^ the best revenge is to do better than them
43
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com