Monday, February 12, 2018

[enter-talk] FINALLY YG IS STARTING TO DO THEIR WORK

This year, Bigbang sunbaenims are going to the army so YG started to get anxious and started to become hard working.
Right now, iKON is doing pretty well right? (I’m so proud.. as expected from YG) anyways, it’s unlike YG but they are also appearing on variety shows more often so it looks like he’s finally starting to satisfy the fans
 
Also!!!
Winner is having a comeback in February too. I was looking forward to that but it seems like it will be delayed ㅠㅠ so Incles started losing hope but…
 
!!!!!!??
 
Winner suddenly got custom mics for their Japanese tourㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜthis was actually something that the Winner fans have been asking for a while and I really wanted to trust that it would happen, but since we’re talking about YG here, I wasn’t sure…
 
But luckily, today…
 
The CEO himself confirmed that himself and I’m really really so happy ㅜㅠㅠ
But have you guys looked at the tags?!
He said that they were filming their MV… I almost bowed down to him
 
The price of the mic is making me shake
post response:
[+293][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 14:41 신고하기
I’m a Blink but I think that I’m want a Winner comeback more than anyone elseㅠㅠㅠㅠ Black Pink will come back after Winner so I hope that YG doesn’t delay his plans and that the two group do as well as iKONㅎㅎ I’ll help streaming the songs!!
87
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 13:32 신고하기
He spent 13 million won on Winner’s mics and invested the most money on their MV this time, apparently the song is a bopㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can guarantee you that Winner will hit daebak
86
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 14:45 신고하기
Winner, let’s chew down the charts once again
74
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 15:53 신고하기
Let’s go once more for 2018!!
34
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 14:44 신고하기
But seriously, Winner always have different concepts for every song.. Their debut songs, Empty and Color Ring were more more "ballad", their first comeback, Sentimental as "blues", their next song, Really Really was "tropical house", and Love Me Love Me was "retro". This time, Winner will come back with another genre, their musicality is so wide. I bet that they would suit reggae too
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 13:02 신고하기
It’s true when they say “as long as YG CEO does it”~~ Yang CEO, you’re doing very well!!!!
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 18:41 신고하기
The mics are seriously freaking pretty... CEO, I love you .....
27
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com