Monday, February 12, 2018

[teens stories] LET’S WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING THAT WE CAN’T EASILY TELL OTHERS

Image result for anime cafe gif
(pic not included)

post response:
[+591][-14]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 14:13 신고하기
I get hurt even by small things.. even though someone changes their way of speaking just by a little bit, I feel like they hate me, so it feels like someone is banging on my heart. Then, I would start sweating in the palms of my hands. But if I talk about this with the kids, they would think that I’m an attention seeker so I can’t tell them ㅜㅜ
984
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 12:19 신고하기
I genuinely support my friends but I hate seeing them doing better than me… seriously, I want to fix this side of myself but my heart is not letting meㅠㅠseriously, I have a best friend for 4 years but I seriously think that this side of me is too severe. Another thing is that I’ve already received counseling about suicide before but no one knows about it. But I think that some of them have noticed.
671
71

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 12:12 신고하기
My life is hard…. Because of money, I have to reject their invitation to hang out
588
12

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 12:14 신고하기
My inferiority complex is severe and I’m super unhappy with my life. When I see people around me doing better than me, it makes me depressed and I feel so jealous that it hurts my stomach… when I see my friends fail, I feel a bit better. I don’t want to think like this either and I feel disgusted that I even think like this.
282
11

ㄷㅈㅅㅈ |2018.02.12 14:03 신고하기
Ah I’m so delusional when it comes to thinking that people are hating on meㅠㅠㅜㅜ if people talk among themselves and look at me, I feel like they are talking about me,  and if they walk past me and start laughing, I feel like they are belittling meㅜㅜ ha.. how can I fix this? I can’t talk about this to anyone and I pretend that I don’t care about this at all in front of my friendsㅜㅜㅜ I’m so pissed and it’s so hard to deal withㅜㅜ
278
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 16:36 신고하기
I wished that I could at least be someone’s best friend… it would be even better if that person wasn’t my best friend but that he/she considers me his/her best friend… I’m so jealous when I see my friends looking closer to other people… to be honest, I’ve even been jealous of my friends’ boyfriends..
250
5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com