Monday, February 12, 2018

[teens stories] I’M HAVING A ONE SIDED LOVE WITH A BOY AT THE ACADEMYㅠㅠㅠ

First of all, I’m 18 y.o and I and my crush go to the same academy, and the same schoolㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I’m in the class in the upper floor and my crush is in the class in the floor below. We don’t meet often but when we see each other from time to time, we would just greet each other….? But since it’s the spring break, we changed our curriculum and started preparing for our ‘ensemble’. For reference, the academy that I’m going to is a vocal academy…! So I and my crush are preparing for our music exam…
 
For those who are wondering what an ‘ensemble’ is, it’s a performance with 2 and more people singing together. So cooperation and the harmony between our voices are very important. Anyways, most of us were new to this ‘ensemble’ thing so they wanted to pair us in groups of 2. They randomly selected the team members, and originally, I was paired with a girl but I suddenly received a message from my crushㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!! Ah, I got his number because our academy went on winter break together and all the kids exchanged their numbers…. Anyways, here it is
 
Crush: XX-ah, I switched teams with YY, so we’re in the same group now
OP: Hul, YY never told me though
Crush: I told her that I would tell you about
OP: Ah I see, but why did you suddenly want to change? They said we couldn’t change team no…
Crush: ZZ who was supposed to be with me said that he/she couldn’t come and AA couldn’t come on that day either so that’s why I changed
OP: Ah ok, let’s do well together ㅎㅅㅎ
Crush: Yeah, do you want to decide on the song now? Is there any song that you want to do?
OP: Noㅠㅠㅠㅠ it turned out like this so suddenly so I can’t think of anuthing…ㅠㅠㅠ do you have any song?
Crush: Yeah, I  have one
- What do you think about it? Is it ok?
 
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he wrote to me like thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ha seriously, I thought that I was gonna die from my heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠㅠ so I’m gonna be singing Dream with my crushㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hooha hooha, I hope that I can take this opportunity to get closer to him….. anyways, how can I get closer to him? My crush’s personality is a bit cold soㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠplease give me some adviceㅠㅠㅠ I want to get closer to himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
Update +)
Ah I keep flying in the cloudsㅠㅠㅠㅠ I edited the posts a few timesㅠㅠㅠㅠ I woke up and was so surprised to see my post in the featured posts. Thank you for the Pann-girls who gave me advice and to the kids who are saying that this is fake, it’s absolutely not fakeㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+763][-22]
original post: here
ㅇ |2018.02.12 00:38 신고하기
Looks like Pann-girls can’t differentiate between a one-sided love and a some-nam (T/N: something’s going on) ^^^
292
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 00:38 신고하기
Sigh~ that’s a good sign
158
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 07:12 신고하기
Am I the only one who thought that they were gonna kiss? I was going crazy while reading this
131
42

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 07:03 신고하기
It’s so obviously fake but it surprises me that so many people believe herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ before writing a fake story, learn about the basics and come back again~~ it’s so obvious, I cringed so hard that I almost diedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
49
45

얘들아나쓰... |2018.02.12 09:47 신고하기
(commentor is OP) I couldn’t add an update to my post yet but I want to first thank all the Pann-girls who could relate to meㅠㅠㅠ I don’t know how to prove to the kids who don’t trust me that this isn’t fake but except from taking the pictures of our lessons and the equipment that I use for recording, I don’t know what else I can show to prove myselfㅠㅠㅠㅠ if I can post anything to prove myself, I’ll do itㅠㅠㅠㅠ just seeing my crush makes my heart flutter….. also, please be kinder with your words. I’m human too, so I can get hurt
47
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com