Monday, February 12, 2018

[teens stories] BUT SERIOUSLY, NOW THAT I’M IN MY LATE TEENS, I’M HAVING A REALITY CHECK



There’s the worries about university but seeing how the celebrities who have similar age as me are debuting and already living the successful life, or seeing the Olympic athletes who are the same age as me, it really gives me a reality check. When I was young, I used to look at them and go “woow” but now, I just feel like I woke up from my senses.

post response:
[+875][-14]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 13:43 신고하기
I just turned 18… I can relate… back in the days, I thought that I would be  a student all my life but now, there’s not a lot of school days left and I’m feeling sad
196
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 13:40 신고하기
Yup… when I watched P101… f*ck… they were all younger than me,,,
168
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 13:45 신고하기
For real, I got a reality check when I saw the athletes who were the same age as me
149
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 22:59 신고하기
Back in the days, I found that the idols were in the ‘adult world’ but then slowly, they started becoming people of my age. It’s surprising but at the same time, it gives me a reality check
65
1

11 |2018.02.12 20:48 신고하기
To be honest, this is a bit of a special case. For a bit, you get a hit, but once you hit the employment + marriage times, that will be the real reality checkㅎㅎㅎI thought that I was average and was wondering why there were so many kids who were doing better than me  ㅎㅎ It's true that at this young age, you will get a reality check but you should just live your days enjoying yourself
46
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com