Friday, February 2, 2018

[enter-talk] I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT HOW CELEBRITIES LOOK LIKE IN REAL LIFE

Related image
(pic not include)

This is how many times I've seen them:
EXO (2)
Red Velvet (1)
TWICE (1)
BTS (1) I saw them at the airport and I couldn't see anyone else but V and RM
Seventeen (1)
NCT (1)
Apink (1)
BtoB (3)
Taemin (1)
Nam Woohyun (1)
GD (1) But I don't really remember... except that he looked very swaggy
IOI (1)
GFriend (2)

I've seen most of them with their whole group.. since there are so many posts bashing celebrities' looks nowadays, I wanted to write this.. I you leave a comment, I'll tell you in detail what they look like in real life.

Personally, I feel like the celebrity that looks the worst on picture is Seo Eunkwang. Pictures just don't do him justice. I saw BtoB a lot of times in real life but his face is almost disappearing... He looks so much more different than on pictures that I got shocked. Also, he was very handsome and his features were super distinct.

Almost everyone looked better in real life than on pictures. Nayeon looked the same as on picture but she has very nice skin and looked refreshing. She also has very nice proportions. I understand why she was always the center.

(T/N: we'll remove some repeating comments)

post response:
[+57][-22]
original post: here

하3 |2018.02.02 23:58 신고하기
Please describe V in detail

47
6
> Wow, if I can describe him in detail, it will seriously be endless... First of all, he was the handsomest person I've seen in all my life. He doesn't have a human face. Seriously, he looked so dignified. Seriously, if he didn't become a celebrity, I feel like people would have worshiped his looks and made a pseudo-religion for him... his face is so worship-worthy. He already looks like a male god on pictures but in real life, he's much more than that. First of all, his face is so small and his nose bridge is above your expectations... seriously... also, he has monolids but his eyes are so big that they are like a work of God. He's seriously god-like.. If I could find one negative thing about him, it would be that since I saw V with RM, I found that RM had somewhat better proportions...? RM has a nice face shape and his neck is slim but since he's always been tall, he looks cool bb
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 00:36 신고하기
Crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Eunkwang's real life visuals are seriously the jjangㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ If only I had money, I would send all the kids who are calling Eunkwang ugly to his concertㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜ
35
3

> Seriously, I don't understand how he can look like that on pictures. He seriously looks so much more different in real life
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 09:38 신고하기
Hello, I'm not OP but since Suho is my bias, I went to watch his musical and I was sitting at the front so I kept looking at him. Seriously my first impression of him was wow... he looked so holy... first of all, his facial features were perfect and his face was so small. His nose bridge was a work of art, it was so straight. Also, I saw his side profile a lot and he seriously looks so handsome from the side that I was shocked. Also, his legs were seriously long. (+ skinny ㅠㅠ) Overall, if you see his face, you would understand why people keep on calling him Junmen Junmen ㅇㅇ As you know, there are various categories of "handsome" right? For example roughly handsome, cute handsome, etc...  but for him, he looked like the reincarnation of the crown prince. Seriously, you gotta see him once. He's illegally handsome
11
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 23:24 신고하기
Nam Woohyun

11
0
> I wet my pants over his nose bridge. Overall, he looked pretty muscular and he has a pretty neck line. His eyes are small but his gaze is so sweet... I found his shoulders large and I don't know if it's because of his voice but he looked like a warm and sweet guy. The thing that shocked me the most was his nose. It's so much higher and fragile looking than on pictures
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 23:12 신고하기
BtoB Lee Minhyuk Im Hyunshik 
11
0

> Lee Minhyuk looks f*cking young. He totally has a baby face and his face looks the exact same as on pictures. But his proportions looked better in real life. Im Hyunshik also looked the same in real life but his nose was higher. He has a nice built and nice posture. His eyes weren't big but they looked a big longer from the outer corners than on pictures.
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 00:54 신고하기
Did Baekhyun look innocent?
9
1

> No no, I'm not sure if it was because of the makeup (since I've never seen him with his bare face...) .. His jaw was slim so he had a strong corrupted beauty/sexy vibe. His body was unexpectedly nice and his gap was awesome. He did look innocent when he smiled 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com