Friday, February 2, 2018

[enter-talk] MALE IDOL WHO GETS CALLED HANDSOME A LOT BY OTHER IDOLS

Is NCT’s Jaehyun (’97-liner)
He’s known for being popular + handsome among fellow idols
 
1. Seventeen Dokyum (attending Seoul Performing Arts school together)
“I found Jaehyun so handsome, it was like he was shining.”
 

2. JBJ Kwon Hyunbin (went to Apgujeong High school with him)
“(Talking about Jaehyun during his school time) I heard about him a lot. He was a big super star at our school”
 

3. DIA Jung Chaeyeon (went to Seoul Performing Arts school together)
“Jaehyun-sshi was a very hard worker in class and he was very popular among his friends
 

4. CLC Yeeun (went to Seoul Performing Arts school together)
“Jaehyun sunbaenim was totally popular and a lot of my friends were talking about him. So that’s how I got to know him”
 

5. Monsta X Wonho, Minhyuk
“(Looking at Jaehyun) he’s seriously handsome. I was shocked.”
 
6. SF9 Dawon, Rowoon
Dawon: Personally, I saw Jaehyunsshi in an old picture with black hair. He was seriously a face genius, I found him handsome.
 


Jaehyun: No I wasn’t (shy)
Rowoon: Chun Jaehyun (word-play with ‘genius’)
Dawon: I was a fan-ajeo (T/N: fan-ajeo = non-fan who saves an idol’s picture)
Dawon saw Jaehyun’s old picture with black hair and said that he saved his picture because he found him handsome
7. She’s not an idol but national athlete Park Jungah
She said that she recently fell for NCT because Jaehyun was handsome
 

8. Hong Seokcheon said that NCT’s Jaehyun was the most handsome member in the group
 

9. If you search ‘handsome man’ in NAVER, you get NCT Jaehyun
 

10. When he’s on radio, he also gets random confessions quite oftenㅋㅋㅋ
The East Light member: I love you, I love you
Johnny: Who are you telling this to?
The East Light member: (pointing at Jaehyun)


post response:
[+370][-60]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 13:52 신고하기
He’s seriously surprisingly handsome and his aura is… he looked like even before he blows up so I’m sure that he’s gonna get mentioned a lot more later on
89
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 14:01 신고하기
He’s handsome but he also got his vocal and dance down
78
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 13:36 신고하기
He's that famous but he's the introvert in the 97 line, they got a reversal when they discovered that he talked the least in their chat  ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know he's introvert but he's the type who would start treating you very well once he gets close and he's liked by the dongsaengs ㅠㅠ
76
0
GOT7 talking about the 97 line on radio
Sohyun unnie: So who's the one who talks the least in Katalk?
Yugyeom, Bambam: It's not like he's not reading the messages, but he doesn't follow well, he's too introvert
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 15:14 신고하기
F*cking handsome graduation picture, there's no way he's not popular
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 19:54 신고하기
Doesn't he look very erotic? Even when he covers himself with winter gears, he still looks erotic! So whenever I see him I think "ah...He kinda has that corrupted beauty sexy vibe" I thought he probably doesn't take care of his body but on Law of jungle, he proved to have such a good body... .He's like the idol of all phantasms...
36
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com