Friday, February 2, 2018

[teen stories] HAVING IRENE'S FACE + NAEUN'S BODY VS BECOMING THE RICHEST PERSON IN KOREA




Irene's face and Son Naeun's body
(of course Son Naeun's face is pretty and Irene has a pretty face too)
But you're originally poor and you don't have heating in your room and even in summer, it's super hot
You always have to go to the bank to borrow money so the employees all glare at you and say "Sigh! You're there again!" and would kick you out
You don't even have the money to buy side-dishes so you would go pick grass and plants by yourself
When you meet with your friends, you always wear the same training gear with holes in it.
But your face is so pretty and your body is so good that you would receive a lot of castings when you walk on the streets.
Whenever you release a picture on Facebook you would receive over 3000 likes and you eventually become as famous as celebrities

VS

You're not only a freaking rich person in Korea,you're considered in the world's 10%
But you're ugly, so ugly to the extent where UN recognized you as being an influence and promoter of ugliness
But since you're very talented and you work hard to earn your money, people can overlook your face.
Since you're lonely, you would want to meet your friends but since you're so busy you skip them all the time.
If you have to meet them, you'd lose 300$ per hour, so you rather not.
Instead, since you're rich, you can go to any place you want for vacations and buy whatever you want.
All the clothes you have are also designer brand.

post response:
[+271][-44]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 00:09 신고하기
No but ㅌㅌㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋWhy would UN acknowledge this ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
114
0

ㅇ |2018.02.03 00:07 신고하기
With that body and face, you'd be able to earn good money and live a good life anywaysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
73
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 20:06 신고하기
Be born as #1 and marry with #2
71
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 00:12 신고하기
I was debating for 5 seconds but I gave up,,,,I can't be either of them so I won't get a headache over this
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 00:25 신고하기
Since I have the potential to be a celebrity, I'll be born as #1, and then marry my bias. And I can become #2 later, so I will focus on making money? I don't think I can be happy without human interactions
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 00:16 신고하기
Ah I was going for #2 then I realized that if UN acknowledged me as being the ugliest person in the world, I won't be able to live happily like that. I'm not on the pretty side now, but I like to pamper myself so with my personality, I'll never be happy with #2 
21
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com