Friday, February 2, 2018

[instiz] HAVE A LIFE SUPPLY OF CLOTHES VS FOOD




Life supply of clothes:
any store you want to go, you can get those clothes
including shoes, watches, accessories etc.



Life supply of food
you can enter any restaurant and eat whatever you want
Any kind of food 
You can also come accompanied with someone

original post: here

1. #1 is too much of a wall

2. 11111 Clothes are more expensive

3. I want to buy Gucci, Dior and Burberry ㅠㅠㅠ111

4. I can buy the clothes and resell them

5. FO!!OD!! Imagine the money you'll save in just one month if you didn't have to pay your food

6. Of course #2, all the money I earn will really feel like an investment if I didn't have to spend it on food

7. 2ㅠㅅㅠ Even if I had to wear the clothes I'm wearing now, if I can eat good food, I'll be way happier

8. 2 2222222 You need to eat 3 meals a day everyday while you only buy clothes from time to time... 

9. 1111 You can't find all the clothes you want, but you can eat pretty much everything in the cafeteria

10. Of course clothesㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Even for the most expensive wine, you can reach maybe thousands max, but with accessories you can reach hundreds of millions 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com