Wednesday, February 14, 2018

[enter-talk] I'M KANG DANIEL'S HIGH SCHOOL SUNBAE. I'M WRITING THIS POST BECAUSE I WAS MAD

I was sleeping and woke up to this news on Naver while browsing on my phone and saw Kang Daniel. (I’m more used to calling him Euigeon though) I’ve looked up his name a few times after he won Produce. So today, I was just casually searching his name again thinking “hoho I bet this big fella is amazing~” and clicked on an article with his name in it.

But what is this? Some he got a negative article with some other girl. I skimmed through the big lines and it looks like the girl was his acquaintance and read a fanfic that included her in it~~

I proceeded to read Dispatch and Naver’s comments and it was quite a sight. People who’ve never knew Daniel themselves started swearing at him. Seems like they knew exactly what they were talking about seeing how they claimed to know his personality and lifestyle…

What I really want to talk about has no relations to this scandal.
I just wanted to comment about those fabricated comments pretending they know this and that about Daniel’s personality.

When I was in my 3rd year of high school, Euigeon entered as a freshman here (I saw that post on PANN about him being a Busan real man, I’m talking about that time hoho I still remember those times.)
Basically, I’m Euigeon’s sunbae from that arts school from Busan. There are seriously barely any men in arts related schools, we were in the same modern dance program, so we couldn’t help but become close.

The first time I saw Euigeon was when he was greeting his sunbaes (I studied way more than I spent time in the dance studio, so I’ve seen him more often in classrooms. The 3rd years and 1st years classrooms are right across each other)
My first impression was quite good. He really showed a side where he could be appreciated among the sunbaes.

He was good in modern dance too. His physique was already good from that time. He was polite to the dance teacher so he did well. What I mean by courteous is not so much the words he used, but more the way he thought with his head, it was rather “courteous”. If I can sum up in one line, he was a mannerly kid.
Everyone caught the middle school 2nd year disease. But Euigeon wasn’t like that, he was just focused on acting courteous. He was basically the same from middle school 2nd year to 1st year high schoolㅋㅋㅋ 

The most important things are “girls” who became the hot topic now. Attending an arts school will inevitably lead you to have more female friends than male friends… Especially in modern dancing, things can get physical really fast so we would grow close to them in those awkward situationsㅋㅋㅋ
In the same way, Euigeon couldn’t help but befriend with a lot of girls too.

So right from the start, in their 1st year, the male students quickly learn that they will be hanging out with a lot of girls. So even when they become adults, they’re conditioned to hang out with girls without ulterior motives.

So to put things together, Kang Daniel’s personality grew very courteous in that way too. (There are way too many anecdotes about him and I don’t have time for this
ㅜㅜ He’s just Kang Euigeon)

So to go back to the issue of girls, Euigeon’s personality is very considerate and has his basic etiquettes, so a lot of girls ended up falling for him. But as I mentioned above, I would hang out with girls candidly given the art school’s context. I can infer that he was candid like me, but he knows himself best!

Since I’m a man who likes girls, I couldn’t fall for Euigeonㅋㅋㅋ But if I had a dongsaeng, I would be able to rely her to him. He spent some time in high school 1st year and because of his dream, he had to leave the school, it was quite a shame. There weren’t a lot of guys to play with me to start with.. ㅜㅜ
Although I did not pursue arts, whenever I hear things about Daniel I would feel proud.

I wonder if Kang Daniel has it hard right now. He’s still Kang Euigeon to me, Euigeon, find strength, hyung is always looking at youㅋㅋ

I’m so proud of super star Kang Euigeon. He’s really a kind fella.

-proof-




post response:
[+254][-33]
original post: here

의건힘내라 |2018.02.14 23:05 신고하기
I'm the OP. The proof is a picture taken from the blood donation event. I wondered if Euigeon was having a hard time, I hope he can find some strength
83
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 21:05 신고하기
Thank you for the proofs, seems like Kang Daniel had a very good sunbae^^
77
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 21:23 신고하기
But because of the context of arts, there were more girls than guys so guys would hang out a lot of girls without fuss, it's almost like they know girls' culture
76
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 23:55 신고하기
The intention of Daniel's sunbae writing this post : He saw that Kang Daniel's personality has been intertwined with this scandal / This has nothing to do with whether this scandal is true or not
35
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 00:04 신고하기
I can't understand the kids telling him to delete this post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
24
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com