Wednesday, February 14, 2018

[teens stories] IS THERE A GIRL WHO HAS SHORT HAIR WHO ACTS LIKE THAT AMONG YOUR FIRENDS?

Image result for short hair girl
(pic not included)

I don’t know if it’s just my friend.
But when she plays with other girls, she pretends to be a guy
Usually guys would behave in a way that makes girls’ heart flutter and she would do these actions too
For example, she would stroke our heads and act handsome..
She grew her hair long, she said that when she has short hair, she kinda has more confidence so that why she acts like that…
She would also do the actions that guys do when they look at themselves in the mirror and fix their bangs (feat. Handsome expression)…
There are quite a few girls with short hair that act like that no..?

post response:
[+789][-26]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 02:23 신고하기
I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they cosplay as my male friends solid
218
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 02:23 신고하기
For real, but they don’t make my heart flutter at all. It just annoys me when they keep doing it
189
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 02:28 신고하기
I agreeㅋㅋㅋ you can see the confidence in their gaze that they think that they can make every girl’s heart flutter
186
4
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 20:32 신고하기
But in all-girls school, when you have short hair, other girls kinda treat you like a guy too.. F*ck, I had short hair because it was more comfortable but the other kids kept treating me like a baby and asking me to do aegyo… it’s like they were flirting with me as if I was a guy? Seriously, let’s not do that, I get so mad. No but seriously what do I do with these kids who treat me like a guy? Please give me some advice
128
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 22:06 신고하기
There are lots of lesbians with short hair
84
66

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 19:28 신고하기
I have short hair and because of kids like that, other kids think that I’m that way too and they all think that I’m a lesbian. People should sympathize for kids like me. There are a few kids who treat me like I was a guy and I seriously hate it. I wanted to grow my hair out but that failed.ㅇㅇ nowadays, there are so many posts of people bashing people with short hair so I’ve been feeling a bit angry.. ^^
78
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com