Wednesday, February 14, 2018

[PC stories/teen stories] I CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND CONFESSED, I NEED ADVICE!





I am a junior in high school and I attend a residential (boarding school type of situation) where I live 2 and 1/2 hours away from home. 
Anyway, I started my sophomore year there and my roommate introduced me to this girl she knew. 
We kind of just talked in passing for sophomore year but this year (junior year) we got closer because she was on the board of the same club as me. 
She started responding to my snap story a lot and stuff and talking to me a little more.
Then she invited me to this thing with her friends, and I started developing a sorta crush on her. 

The thing is I am also a girl, and not out of the closet. 
We started hanging out together more and talking more and got really close. 
I came out to her and she let me know she is also bi and the she had a girlfriend this past summer. 

The thing is she also starting hanging out with this other girl a lot who I am not sure if she likes, because she was talking about her around me like, "oh I might have kissed her blah blah blah" and stuff like that, but she also I feel has been sending me mixed signals by asking me to hangout all the time and some of the things she says are questionable. 

Like her birthday was this past December and I asked her what she wanted and she was like, "oh, I like makeup and love." 
And I was like , "oh I can give you love lol or makeup" and she ignored it at first but then was like , "give me all the love." 
And there have just been other interactions like that. 

I also opened up to her a lot when coming out because my family and I are really religious and I had some problems reconciling that with my sexuality and she helped me with that because her family and her are also religious. 
I finally sent her a text in the week after her birthday and was like 

" I know this is something I should say in person, but I wanted to write it out to make sure I don't get misunderstood. 
I really loved getting to know you and I hope we can still be friends after this because I don't know what I would do without your support. I think I like you. I just wanted to get this off my chest and I hope nothing changes between us." 

I said everything really conclusive because I really didn't want to get rejected and I really thought she liked this other girl. 
And she responded really positively and said it alright and that I can always open up to her and to not be afraid to tell her anything, but she didn't really respond head on. 

After that she acted like nothing had happened and our friendship kind of stayed the same and I don't know if she misunderstood the text or just didn't want to reject me head on. 
I don't know what to do now, I still like her and I don't think I can get over these feelings until she rejects me straight up. 

All my friends said if she liked me back she would have said something else in response to my sort of confession. I don't know if I should make a more direct confession or just give up and try to get over her. I need advice!!!!!!!!!!!


Got a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com