Wednesday, February 14, 2018

[enter-talk] VIXX N'S RAGE TWEET




"I was debating about this but decided to write a post. I acknowledge that the reality of this job entails me revealing both the wanted and unwanted sight of me. But please don't come looking for me at the hospital like you did yesterday and today. Before being a celebrity, I need to fulfill my filial duties as a son. I am requesting this sincerely"

There was an eyewitness account of him at the hospital online
>
That person kept releasing pictures of him in the hospital
>
Filmed his mom with a hidden camera
>
Sasaengs found the hospital
>
He debated for a long time and finally decided to post this

post response:
[+698][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 14:41 신고하기
I'm another group's fan but I realize he has a lot of deep thoughts and he speaks eloquently, he's polite but you can tell he's pissed
158
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 15:00 신고하기
The f*cking hilarious thing is that that eyewitness was written by another group's fanㅋㅋ And she posted a picture of N ㅋㅋㅋ; N saw his picture and DM-ed that person asking her to stop writing and delete his picture but that OP didn't listen to him and kept taking picture so he got pissed. In one of the pictures, you could see the name of the hospitals so when fans saw that, they started asking her to delete it tooㅋㅋ In the end, it reached the sasaengs f*ckers and they started flooding in the hospital and setting hidden cameras everywhere, N debated for a long time and finally posted this up, he's probably still pissed and upset now f*ck
142
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 14:26 신고하기
Ah seriously I f*cking hate those sasaengs, can they give us a break already
85
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 16:34 신고하기
That other group's fan did a f*cking good job huh, why is she so proud writing those posts? I'm freaking mad
38
0
"I randomly saw him, I smiled and out of my rudeness I even greeted him!!"
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 19:18 신고하기
Just thinking this was in a hospital is laughable, he's there to take care of his mom so of course so of course she could make a scoop out of it... I'm so dumbfounded, imagine how worried he was when he was writing that post.... 
31
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com