Wednesday, February 7, 2018

[enter-talk] WANNA ONE DUMP

[enter-talk] WHY’S PARK JIHOON’S EXPRESSIONS LIKE THIS?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

His expression is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




post response:
[+346][-33]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 12:30 신고하기
Yesterday, they were doing their V-app and he did a peekaboo and the gif is like a drug. He’s freaking cute
89
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 12:46 신고하기
Drug gif
69
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 12:37 신고하기
I like seeing him smile brightly so much
67
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 12:45 신고하기
Park Jihoon’s drug gifs
38
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 16:48 신고하기
Freaking cuteㅠㅠ this is my favorite gif <3
24
0



[enter-talk] WANNA ONE’S SUPER ENTERTAINING V-APP

Here were some moments from their 2018 V-app
 
1. What is the 2017 Wanna One for me?
Jisung: For me, Wanna One’s existence (jachae) was Wanna One
Jaehwan: Jabchae? (stir fry noodles)
(Silence)

Members: Ah… that old man gag.. no fun~

 
2. ~Talking about a positive trait of the member next to them~
Seongwoo – Jihoon
Seongwoo: Jihoonie is pretty tough. Hard (?) strong (?). Yeah, recently he…
Daniel: hit you?
Seongwoo: (suddenly pretends to be hurt) Ah…
 
 
Seongwoo: Recently, while Jihoonie was playing games, I wanted to eat late night snacks so I asked Jihoonie if he wanted to eat some too. I was wondering if he already ate or not so I asked ‘did you eat? (meogeumyeon doeji)’ and he suddenly closed his laptop really hard and was like ‘… what did you say?’. So I apologized right away and left his room…
 
He understood ‘did you eat’ for ‘pig (dwaeji)’ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
Jisung: But right now, we should talk about each other’s positive traits right..?
Seongwoo: Ah, I find that side of Jihoonie cool
Jisung: Yeah, that’s actually the coolest sigh you can see from Jihoon in our dorm.
 
What’s up with his gestures?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
3. ~Talking about a positive trait of the member next to them 2~
Jisung-Sungwoon
 
Jisung: Sungwoon is… too cute. But he doesn’t know that he’s cute. He’s always wearing pajamas that are too big for him in our dorm~ he’s wearing that and walks around, he’s too cute!
Sungwoon: I wear it this big for a reason… that’s how they taught me to do when I was young. They also told me to always buy bigger shoes..
Jisung: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s at it again.. his reason..
Sungwoon: Yes, big things.. they said I need to wear big things…
 
Jisung: Actually, I called our Sungwoonie ‘puppy’. Doesn’t he look like a white Pomeranian today?
Members: Cute~ (touching his clothes) (Daniel was like ‘hand!’ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
Sungwoon: …hyung. I’m cool.
 
Jisung: Look at him!! Even when he says that he’s cool, he’s cute!!
 
Meanwhile, Daniel just burst out laughing..
 
 
4. ~Talking about a positive trait of the member next to them 3~
Jihoon-Daehwi
(Saying how he wanted Daewhi to be his blood-related dongsaeng because he’s too cute)
 
Jihoon: Seriously… like a real dongsaeng, no
Sungwoon: Anna! You’re my dongsaeng!
 
 
5. ~Talking about a positive trait of the member next to them 4~
Jaehwan-Woojin
Jaehwan: When Woojin cracks his bones, even I can feel refreshed.
Jisung: Yes, so Woojin-goon, please continue to crack your bones diligently for Jaehwan!
Daniel: (Almost spat his water)
Jiyoung: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
Jaehwan: Crack~ crack~
Woojin: No but
Jaehwan: Crack~ crack~ crack~
Woojin: You should’ve said my positive trait though
Jaewhwan: Crack~
 
 
6. ~Greeting in Japanese~
Minhyun: Mina-san, kono,
Sungwoon: Kono? Coin Norebang?
 
7. Sharing toothbrush
Sungwoon: Something surprised me today… Minhyun suddenly came to me today and was like ‘hyung… were you perhaps using the purple toothbrush..?’ and it turned at that we both thought that we were using our own toothbrush but we were using the same one…
Minhyun: We’ve been doing that for 3 daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Members: (Shock)
Sungwoon: We threw it awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ we had to
Jisung: Yeah, their relationship is about sharing their plaque.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
~~the end~~~


post response:
[+453][-11]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 00:22 신고하기
Wanna One are seriously so entertainingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is Jinyoung trying to do bowling coollyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
69
1

ㅇ |2018.02.07 02:13 신고하기
Why is the jabchae joke so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
67
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 03:03 신고하기
That day, they acted up at every word they saidㅋㅋ they were so loud and it was fun
53
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com