Wednesday, February 7, 2018

[instiz] IT'S HIS GRADUATION DAY, CHOOSE WHICH BOYFRIEND WOULD MAKE YOUR HEART FLUTTER

1 .

Him: What the... There's nothing to see in graduation ceremonies
You: Yah but you'll be parting with the kids.. Aren't you sad?


Him: Anyways we won't be parting so..
You: Huh? What are you saying~ We'll become busier?


Him: So you think you'll be able to walk home alone late if I'm not there?
You: Ok.. Probably not
Him: If I wasn't there to give your morning call, will you be able to wake up?
You: .. Who knows..
Him: So you'll be able to feed yourself without me?
You: Y..yeah


Him: Look at you, seems like you'll be screwed without me
You: ...Really....


Him: Who cares about graduation ceremonies, I'll always be by your side anyways



2.

Him: So you really came. Are you here to congratulate me on my graduation?
You: Yeahㅠㅠㅠㅠobviously I had to comeㅠㅠㅠ"


Him: But why are you crying? Don't cry
You: ㅠㅠㅠㅠ How do you want me to not cryㅠㅠㅠㅠ Oppa will be going to university


Him: What's wrong? You're still such a baby, how can you cry like this. Are you sad because you'll be parting with oppa?
You: Of courseㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I'm still a high schooler


Him: Then all I need to do is wait. Let's stop crying
You: Will you really be waiting?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It'll take 1 year though

 
Him: I've been waiting for 3 years. 1 year is nothing

post response: +86

original post: here

1. Ah I don't know anymore... I love you

2. I can't get over both of themㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you bothㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I can't choose... Can I have both?

4. Ah this is too hard....For me...I'll got with 2

5. I feel like teens would go for #1 and twenties will go for #2... I'm #2!!

6. After seeing 1, I straight up scrolled down, Yongguk-ah I love you

7. 11111 the gifs are too fitting...

8. Just looking at Yongguk's face makes my heart flutter ㅠㅅㅠ

9. I wanted to go for #2 since Jung Haein was there but I changed my mind all of a suddenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So #1

10. Wow f*ck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com