Thursday, February 15, 2018

[instiz] THE CONCEPTS THAT WERE MOST REPRESENTATIVE OF SM'S GROUPS

TVXQ - Something



SUJU - Black suit, Devil





SNSD Tell me your wish






Shinee - Juliette & View





Fx - Pinocchio, Red light, 4Walls






EXO - CMBB


Red Velvet - ICC's complete album, they basically pull off everything from Red to Velvet concepts

Red


Velvet

NCT - NCT U 7th sense



post response :+15

original post:here

1. Wow I seriously agree with everything

2. View was the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

3. As an SM fan, I have to agree

4. I agree with most of it... Red Velvet suit all their concept, but ICC was seriously the best

5. That's why people go SM SM... They're concept gangsters

6. I can't forget pathcode...

7. Ah seriously I like the fact that every SM group has their own concept they can pull offㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  As soon as you listen to their song, you would be able to tell which group it belongs to, that's why you never get tired of SM groups

8. View and Juliette were the epitome of innocent and fresh

9. Personally I really liked Fx's Rum pumpumpum ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  

10. I really enjoyed listening to Love me right, I think that it was the flashiest of EXO's stages






0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com