Thursday, February 15, 2018

[enter-talk] WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL TURNED OFF BY KANG DANIEL'S SCANDAL?

Related image

(pic not included)

I'm not a fan and I don't really care about him
Obviously I didn't watch Produce either so I'm just going to put this out there firstㅠㅠ

I don't know if he dated YJD, but seeing Kasper's post seems like they had a sseom together..
His image has been associated with a kid with a bad reputation
and I've seen people getting turned off by that and quit the fandom...

I can understand on one side, but on the other side, I don't
Anyways, isn't Kang Daniel the victim in this scandal?
This scandal was so out of the blue..

People probably think that because he hung out with a kid with a bad reputation
and played together, Kang Daniel is probably the same as her

But that's not what I think..
He seems so kind that it's hard for me to imagine
People who have dated would know this
Even if you're a kind person, it doesn't automatically mean you'll only find kind people
And conversely as a bad person, I can find a really good person.

It's a fact that no matter how righteous your life is
you'll always be bound to meet bad people in life

So looking at this scandal ruining Kang Daniel's image
I can't help but not understand what's happening..
She's known to be involved in school violence and she's famous for her bad image
But they probably had a good impression of each other for a little while
If I was Daniel I would be so distressed now..

I wonder why this has became such a big issue..?
And is it really necessary for YJD's dad to do an interview?


post response:
[+141][-20]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 13:46 신고하기
I feel like I like Daniel even more after this incident? If Kasper's words were really true, then they've already sorted out their relationship before he attended Produce and I feel like it made me trust Kang Daniel even more
75
14

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 14:10 신고하기
Of course, I feel like a lot of casual fans might quit the fandom, but I think that other groups' fans are pretending to quit his fandom to create fire ㅋㅋㅋ
60
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 14:35 신고하기
The trolls are creating stuff ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If people quit his fandom, it's even better like that good riddance ㅋㅋㅋ For me, I went from a casual fan to a core fan now..ㅋㅋ
54
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 14:46 신고하기
So fascinating, after pitying him on Gaon, I like him even more... 
21
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 13:37 신고하기
I'm a Wannable and it didn't turn me off at all, rather I hate YJD even more
19
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 13:32 신고하기
His core is f*cking strong
18
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com