Thursday, February 15, 2018

[enter-talk] KANG DANIEL DUMP

[enter-talk] KANG DANIEL AND WOOZI PAIRING WORKS OUT PRETTY WELL…
They are both 96-lineres and are from Busanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ one is like a big dog and the other one is like a small cat. Their friendship is so cute….

Why is Kang Daniel hitting his thighs when looking at Woozi? What kind of reaction is that..
 
Look at the difference in their personalitiesㅋㅋㅋ
They said that Wanna One and Seventeen also played basketball together today. Somehow, I like seeing them together…

post response:
[+393][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 02:15 신고하기
Seeing them one next to the other, it looks like they are doing totally different thingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel is like a big dog with full of aegyo while Woozi is like a chic cat. I can’t believe thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ
110
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 00:29 신고하기
Don’t feed the trolls who are saying that there is a tension between them
97
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 00:29 신고하기
It’s the first time that Kang Daniel finds someone his age among the celebrities which makes this even betterㅠㅜㅜ it’s cute how he’s fooling around Woozi
89
2

요명명 |2018.02.15 11:53 신고하기
Kang Daniel is always looking at Woozi with a smile… this is irrefutable
43
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 11:46 신고하기
He’s also friends with Mingyuㅋㅋ I wonder there’s anyone in Seventeen who isn’t close to Kang Daniel..?이미지확대보기
39
2



[enter-talk] KANG DANIEL’S EXPRESSION YESTERDAY

You guys all know what Kang Daniel’s usual smile looks like right? He smiles not only with his mouth but also with his eyes
I was so surprised when I saw his smile at the Gaon awards yesterday
It was an expression that I’ve never seen since his debut..ㅋㅋ


 
He usually smiles like this
 
But yesterday, it felt like only his mouth was smiling
post response:
[+392][-35]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 15:02 신고하기
Even when something happens to him, he usually shows a bright image but seeing this breaks my heart even more. In one instance, people started bashing him and making sexual jokes about him. How frustrated must he have felt. He must have felt sorry for the fans and for the members. It breaks my heart
88
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 23:07 신고하기
He’s always so excited during awards ceremonies. He must have been taken aback when the cameras focused on him and must have been so worried before going there. I hope that we can see the old Daniel soon
79
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 23:17 신고하기
Since my bias worked so hard for the past month, I felt greedy to see him talk. But although I couldn’t hear your voice, it’s ok like this too, you don’t have to always smile either
73
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.16 00:06 신고하기
He felt sorry to the fans so he couldn’t even say anything for the award speech, I was so heart broken. I really wanted to hear his voice but because of that Oh Jidam? 6 Jidam girl? (T/N: joke with 5 = Oh, 6 = Yuk) seriously don’t like her. I wanted to curse at her but I’m gonna hold it in
41
1

ㅇ |2018.02.15 23:42 신고하기
F*ck, I’m seriously so mad. F*ck, just because of one attentions seeker I’m feeling so sh*tty on this good day
38
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.15 21:34 신고하기
I was so sad when I saw him smile usually, he’s the brightest and the one who smiles the most…
33
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com