Thursday, February 8, 2018

[instiz] TOP STARS WHO AREN'T FAMOUS IN KOREA

English boy group
One Direction
They're the #1 boy band overseas


Their popularity in Korea compared to overseas is so low
Harry Styles got a bit more popular after appearing in Dunkirk


She's the 4th dimensional wall overseas
Taylor Swift
But her popularity in Korea is unexpectedly low
That's when she took a picture in Korean's subway


original post: here

1. It's because our country is already preoccupied by our own idols? I know that they're famous though... ㅎㅎ 

2. No but I don't even think people would believe their eyes if they saw Taylor Swift in the subwayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They'd probably just think "Hul she looks like Taylor Swift"

3. 1Dㅠㅠㅠㅠ All their title songs are so good, but "Stole my heart" and "Best song ever" are my favoriteㅠㅠㅠ I get so excited

4. It's not exclusive to those 2 celebrities. It's just that idols? Or Kpop is general has such a big influence, that we don't really pay attention to pop

5. You may not know One Direction, but there's no one who've never heard of "What makes you beautiful"

6. I just feel like our country isn't really interested in stars overseas. It's not like they have no public recognition or they aren't popular either... But if you look at Marvel's series and Harry Potter, it makes you realize that our country is way more interested in international movies than the music industry...

7. I've been a 1D fan since their debut.... Even when they were a group in X factor... I still remember when I was wishing to see them all together one day...

8. But both are still the top nonetheless? Even though Taylor lost a bunch of fans since her scandal

9. Hul...I like both of them, but I think that if you compared to idols, their fandoms are way bigger!!!

10. You don't know you're bautiful~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com