Thursday, February 8, 2018

[teens stories] I HONESTLY AM SO ANNOYED BY HARDCORE FANS


(Just stop, please stop!)

I'm currently in my 3rd year of high school... seriously me too I've liked idols during my elementary and middle school. Even though I don't like idols right now, I like actors and I'm just an average person.

But nowadays, the people around me are so exaggeratedly fangirling that I'm getting stressed from them.
Seriously, no matter what season it is, they only talk about their idols. Seriously, I'm someone who likes to laugh and talk and at first, I didn't mind it that much but now, I just don't know that much. I'm just not that interested anymore and I don't really have any opinion about them.

But this friend of mine would talk about her Twitter stories, her idols' album, photocards, fansign anecdotes, etc. Everyday, she would talk about her bias. She even curses at some other groups without restraint.... because of her I know everything about her bias ^^*
Since we don't have class nowadays, we're almost free everyday so she would tell me stuffs about her bias all day longㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's funnier is that I don't have only 1-2 friends like this but a lot of my friends are like her. I know that I should look for friends that are more similar to me but every time that I try to have a conversation with someone, it's A.L.W.A.Y.S about idols!!!
I like idols too!! I like them even more if they are handsome and have good songs. But I'm seriously so stressed about this nowadays.
I just want to delete all the posts about idols on PANN.

And these people also talksh*t so much about idols~
During this award ceremonies season, some kid was like "this female idol should really fix her face" and some other kid would say "their songs are a fail" and they would make a fuss among themselves. But they are so blinded by their own biases that I just find them pathetic...

Also, there was a time when I felt hatred towards these friends of mine. For a while, I started watching Youth Over Flowers and I found Song Mino really cute..ㅎㅎ (I seriously don't hate idols) so I went to my friends and was like "nowadays, I really like Song Mino, I want to go to their concept and try to buy tickets". But I almost got hit after saying these words.
They started saying how I would be stealing the seats of the die-hard fans and that I was f*cking ostracizing the other members for only liking Song Minoㅎ

No but I wanted to buy the ticket with my own money anyways, so what did I do wrong? Were my actions worth raging over forㅡ?

I'm seriously curious... why are they so sensitive?
I'm not trying to generalize the fans...
It's just from small talks that I have every day with my friends... Aside from the idols' talk, my friend would just be buried in their own delusions. To be honest, I want to tell them that they are too overboard but I'm not gonna do it.

Why? I'm not trying to back down, it's their own lives so what can I do about it?

They talk so much about their bias that I'm starting to hate them... I think that I even know their biases' shoe size...



post response:
[+543][-113]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.08 10:07 신고하기
I relate because I also have friends like yours... It's fine to be a fan but the issue is when they are too extreme. F*ck, these bast*rds just move their pinky finger and my friends would go crazy for them being "cute";; I don't even care about their biases... can we just talk about daily stuffs? A comment below saying how OP should just bring up another subject of conversation but if it was that easy, do you think that she would write a post about it?;; These people don't have anything else than idols in their own worldㅋㅋㅋㅋI seriously understand OP
122
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.08 02:37 신고하기
?? You spend your own money to go to Winner's concert because you like Mino so when are they making a fuss about it? Anyways, if you still like Winner now, let's fangirl together
102
42

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 23:59 신고하기
OP was gonna buy the concert ticket with her own money so the people who are telling her not to do it should learn how to fangirl over again. Also, most of the people start off by being a fan of an individual member. No but it's not like idol groups were made of 1 or 2 people nowadays, so how can she like so many members all at once?ㅋㅋㅋ I'm a Winner fan and I find OP's situation regrettableㅋㅋㅋㅋIf ever you end up liking another idol in the future, please come to fan-talk, everyone will welcome you
82
6

ㅇ |2018.02.08 18:05 신고하기
Hardcore fans are so troublesome.. let's just all fangirl together. We're all best friends...
53
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.08 17:01 신고하기
Why are there so many dislikes? OP's friends are totally annoying. It's not like OP was cursing at all idols' fans, she's just saying that her friends are problematicㅋㅋ She's just complaining and there are way too many dislikes
51
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com