Thursday, February 8, 2018

[life stories] I HATE KIDS SO MUCH

Image result for baby drawing cute(pic not included)
I’m gonna be in my 3rd grade of high school this year
I’m someone who seriously hate kids and babies.
I like exercising so I went to the gym very often but there are parents who would come and bring their kids and they would leave them to me since I’m a female student.
Then, I have to would have to play with their kids and also exercise with the elementary school kids. Seriously, they annoy me so much that I just feel like cursing.
There was also this one kid who kept on hitting my butt and my breasts.
There was this other kid who got out of the elevator and was like “nuna. What would you look like if you removed all your clothes? Nuna, I want to see you taking off your clothes”. ;;;;;; seriously, I was so embarrassed. I kept telling him to stop acting like that; but if I get mad at them, their parents will not be in a good mood; their parents were just telling me that kids act like this because they are kids and were smiling at me. I seriously wanted to punch them. So the kids don’t know? That’s their reason?
The kids never listened to me and if there was a little thing they didn’t like, they would start making a tantrum. Wow seriously, I hated the sound they made when they cried.
They just cried so freaking loud and it was so annoying. I seriously hated them.
 
There was one of the parents who even said that they would pay for my summer and winter camp fees so that I could take care of their kid;;
If I were to go to the camp with their kid, he/she would stick to me all day long and just thinking about it made me hate it so much. But then again, it’s not like I could refuse them;;
I seriously got so stressed. So in the end, I just stopped going to the gym altogether.
 
Since then, every time I saw a kid in the streets, I would just be filled with so much hatred towards them.
The adults around me all say that if I gave birth to a kid, I would start liking them and that I’m acting like this because I’m young.
I just hate kids so much.
When I watch a drama and see a kid actor/actress, even if they don’t talk I still feel annoyed just watching them. And every time these kid actors start to cry, I think that I would go crazy.
I won’t give birth to any kid no matter what.
I won’t even get married.
I seriously hate kids.
When I say things like that, people around me just think that I’m weird..
Am I weird?

post response:
[+739][-29]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.08 12:06 신고하기
No. I hate them too. I’m fine if a newborn baby is crying but when those inconsiderate kids cry because their parents don’t give them the things they want, I seriously feel so annoyed. I hate looking at them and hearing them. I also hate kids who think that everything they do is fine because they are kids and act rudely.
260
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.08 01:35 신고하기
Crazy. How can the parents look at you with a smile when their kid was telling you to take off your clothes? If it was me, I would have acted like a crazy b*tch and be like “ok, so should we remove your clothes too?”…
233
3

물음표 |2018.02.08 12:07 신고하기
A kid who speaks like that is not a kid.
212
3

ㅋ |2018.02.08 12:49 신고하기
I understand you. I seriously hate kids so much that it gives me goosebumps… I just want to beat them up when I see them cry and I’m so annoyed when I see ugly kids. There are also so many kids that act slyㅡㅡ
76
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.08 12:20 신고하기
Me too, I seriously hate kids… every TV program with kid on it is a definite skip for me. When I see kids crying in TV advertisement, I just change the channel. When I see kids screaming loud with their dolphin voices and hitting everywhere, I just feel like they are the devils. I’m in my 30’s and still hasn’t gotten married but I still hate kids as much as before. There are also a lot of people who say that I’m weird and say that I’m like that because I’ve never given birth. Even after hearing all that, I just don’t care..
64
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com